Suggestions for a Guns N' Roses tattoo?

SoNobodyToldYaBaby

Guest bellastar2355

Here are a couple of pictures I think would make great tattoos:

ea439ff646e68d52292f1fdf650f22a4.png

This one is so cuuuuute

I would get that tattoo

• 3 weeks later...

I've done a whole sleeve on GNR I used all there album covers with a little changes here and there looks bloody wicked

How can I put up pics so I can show use the finished artwork I haven't seen any one else with there whole are dedicated to GNR

So, got ink? I have several, got a Celtic cross but made it original, have a Black rose as well but not the same one.

I mercilessly rag my friends that have tats that clothing can easily conceal (upper arms, back, etc...) That they are French-fried pussyfarts and that *Real ink* is always visible ie: forearms, wrists, legs....(yes, I am an asshole.)

With Ink, be sure u like looking at it and dont Shop for bargains :scared:

Designed mine and dont regret a thing.

Getting a bit of work done Tuesday....

I've got a half black and grey sleeve based around the two main figures from the UYI albums -- My artist also worked in parts from the original artwork into the tattoo.

Pictures!! :)

Seconded!! ( how do I post pics?)

Here's mine:

47525194_700.jpg

It takes people a long time to realize what it is and it's not obvious it's a band tattoo...

Sweet! :thumbsup:

Are you guys even able to discuss anything without mentioning Slash? Butthurt, indeed.

Bitter and jealous much? It's a tattoo idea. You're the butthurt one slashite.

Clearly hahahahaha :rofl-lol:

2z49shh.jpg

Tattoo this! You're welcome.

Edited by Jeez

DJ fan or not, the tattoos are impressive.

Some girl at the Wilkes Barre show in 2011 had a huge GnR/Axl back-tattoo and showed Axl, he smiled and gave her a thumbs up, and a couple songs later Beta came out to get her and take her back stage. She was then on video backstage, which was projected on the big screen, showing her tattoo during SCOM.

Well, DJ's portrait looks good, the part where he is walking with a gun looks alright, the logo is fine too (although a bullet tattoo on the back is scary as it is), but that part where DJ is playing guitar in a Slash-like posture (I'm sorry I mentioned him again in this thread!) is like...

pegasus-tattoo-gone-wrong.jpg

And the whole concept and composition are just strange...

I just dont understand why this person would tattoo three portraits of him next to each other, even if it's the most hardcore Ashba fan. One would've been alright imo if Ashba really means that much to this person. The placement is just random as well..

If I was a tattoo artist, I would've refused to tattoo that and told this person to come back 1 year later and tell me he still want three Ashbas on his back.

Edit: Come on, surely more people around here got tattoos. Would like to see whatever you got, even if it's not related to GN'R :tongue2:

Edited by Jeez

I just dont understand why this person would tattoo three portraits of him next to each other, even if it's the most hardcore Ashba fan. One would've been alright imo if Ashba really means that much to this person. The placement is just random as well..

If I was a tattoo artist, I would've refused to tattoo that and told this person to come back 1 year later and tell me he still want three Ashbas on his back.

Edit: Come on, surely more people around here got tattoos. Would like to see whatever you got, even if it's not related to GN'R :tongue2:

Well Doctor Detroit, it's like this, I got some more work this afternoon, but there are some sadistic people here way too good with Photoshop.....plus I don't know how to post pics.

(Don't scratch it, slap it)

Why do people get band names/members/logos tattoos?

Why do people get tattoos of a dolphin or a mermaid or an anchor??

At least a tattoo of your favourite band actually means something to the person.

Dolphins and mermaids, I don't know but an anchor probably because they're a sailor? Just a guess. But who is to say they don't love dolphins or mermaids? It could mean more to someone than Dj Ashba, Axl or Slash. Band tattoos seem like something a 14 year old wants.

Band tattoos seem like something a 14 year old wants.

Doubtful considering anybody who has a band tattoo would be at least 18 years of age.

Why judge anyway? If someone wants a logo of their favourite band on their arm who are you to tell them they shouldn't??

Band tattoos seem like something a 14 year old wants.

Doubtful considering anybody who has a band tattoo would be at least 18 years of age.

Why judge anyway? If someone wants a logo of their favourite band on their arm who are you to tell them they shouldn't??

There are plenty of at home artists that will give tattoos to anyone and also, you can get a tattoo at any age with parental consent.

I didn't judge, I just asked why someone would want a tattoo of a band member or logo. It's as dumb as getting a tattoo of a girlfriend, when every thing goes sour, you regret it just like when you outgrow your music taste or the band sucks.

• Like 1