Suggestions for a Guns N' Roses tattoo?

SoNobodyToldYaBaby

I'm glad this got bumped. I would also like to get a GNR tat. I figure I'm either going subtle and doing something not immediately obvious or I'm just gonna go whole hog and get an AFD cross. I don't give a shit what other people think, I'm not getting a tat for other people's perusal. As far as the negative comment a few pages back about people having hidden tats, I don't have a choice. I have a respectable career. My tats are for me anyway, not for anyone else. I don't need to flash my ink or piercings for other people to know how "cool" I am.

So, its for you to know how cool you are then?

I'm just joking. I'm in the same boat. I'm a not so respectable person with a respectable career so I'm not planning on getting anything below the sleeves.

Edited by Mr. Dude
  • Like 2

I'd be interested in getting a GNR-related tattoo. But it would have to be something original. Not the usual skull and hat tripe.

Maybe 'tattoo coming soon'. :lol:

I think I'm going to get the UYI drawer on my left, inner bicep, and the Appetite monster on my shoulder. Trying to figure out the best way to incorporate CD into it as well.

You could have the artist taking the monster for a walk and the monster needing to take a shit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in getting a GNR-related tattoo. But it would have to be something original. Not the usual skull and hat tripe.

Get something like the logo across your chest to truly show your allegiance to the band.

Get something like the logo across your chest to truly show your allegiance to the band.

Naw.

Naw.

How can you call yourself a true fan?!

Naw.

I already have a shit tattoo mate. :lol:

Naw.

I already have a shit tattoo mate. :lol:

You got plenty of skin - room for more :lol: