Suggestions for a Guns N' Roses tattoo?

SoNobodyToldYaBaby

Make sure it has guns and roses in it. Maybe a skull or an Axl Rose portrait. I would love to get the AFD cover that Axl has on his arm, but that would take too long and I don't have the patience to get tattooed for over 2 hours and I might get sued by Axl.

I see tattoos as self harming, not a good thing for anyone.

hahaha :lol:

And technically [hopefully], wouldn't it be somebody else tattooing harming you? Problem solved.

Haha, I don't mind tattoos really. I thought they were cool once upon a time. My opinion on them has changed over time, I think it is down to why people I know have got tattoos

I wanted the appettite cross too, but everyone has it so I preferred just the skulls.

B8Jw6I4IIAIeJty.jpg

That's a temporary tattoo, right?

Nope

Damn :wacko:

Not to be a dick but, man, why do you think everybody else have tattooed the appetite cross and not only the skulls? Lack of imagination?

I wanted the appettite cross too, but everyone has it so I preferred just the skulls.

B8Jw6I4IIAIeJty.jpg

Nope

Not to be a dick but, man, why do you think everybody else have tattooed the appetite cross and not only the skulls? Lack of imagination?

Because what he did was something neat and different and not the same cross tattoo that everyone else typically gets?

Why are you being so rude about his tattoo?

• Like 2

B8Jw6I4IIAIeJty.jpg

Nope

Because what he did was something neat and different and not the same cross tattoo that everyone else typically gets?

I'm not being "so rude"... I was just asking him something, he's free to reply or not ...

B8Jw6I4IIAIeJty.jpg

Nope

I'm not being "so rude"... I was just asking him something, he's free to reply or not ...

You asked if it was a temporary tattoo (knowing it really wasn't) and replied with "Damn" when he said it wasn't. And them asking why he got what he got instead of the cross tattoo design. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a little rude man. Just saying.

B8Jw6I4IIAIeJty.jpg

Nope

You asked if it was a temporary tattoo (knowing it really wasn't) and replied with "Damn" when he said it wasn't. And them asking why he got what he got instead of the cross tattoo design. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a little rude man. Just saying.

Hummm.... let's see...

1st, I know what I asked and I didn't knew if it was temporary or not, or I wouldn't ask it ...

2nd, the "damn", was me being surprised with his answer ...

3rd, I didn't ask him "why he got what he got instead of the cross tattoo design" ... au contraire, I ask him why does he think everybody else tattooed the appetite cross design"

That's nothing rude with it. And I don't think he got a problem with his tattoo or my posts, or he would not post pics of it ... If he did that tattoo, I guess he was confortable with it and he's sure/secure of what he was doing... and it won't be a moron like me or somebody else who will make him change his mind by saying the tattoo is cool or not ...

Maybe it's just me but, I'm suprised that you think that I was being rude with my polite questions but you didn't say a word about this:

When he masturbates, Steven Adler is masturbating with him.

Just saying ...

B8Jw6I4IIAIeJty.jpg

Nope

Hummm.... let's see...

1st, I know what I asked and I didn't knew if it was temporary or not, or I wouldn't ask it ...

2nd, the "damn", was me being surprised with his answer ...

3rd, I didn't ask him "why he got what he got instead of the cross tattoo design" ... au contraire, I ask him why does he think everybody else tattooed the appetite cross design"

That's nothing rude with it. And I don't think he got a problem with his tattoo or my posts, or he would not post pics of it ... If he did that tattoo, I guess he was confortable with it and he's sure/secure of what he was doing... and it won't be a moron like me or somebody else who will make him change his mind by saying the tattoo is cool or not ...

Maybe it's just me but, I'm suprised that you think that I was being rude with my polite questions but you didn't say a word about this:

When he masturbates, Steven Adler is masturbating with him.

Just saying ...

Maybe it's just me, but if someone asked if one of my tattoos were temporary and replied with "Damn" like you did after I said No, I might be a little offended.

Maybe it's just me, but if someone asked if one of my tattoos were temporary and replied with "Damn" like you did after I said No, I might be a little offended.
I see ... but you wouldn't be offended at all if someone told you "Steven Adler was masturbating with you" just because you have his skull tattooed near your right hand, right? ... I'm not sure if I understood your criteria for being offended, but I guess I can respect that...
Hmm... and you know, english is not my native language, so maybe "damn" is a heavier word than I thought. Or not:
damn.jpg
^^^^ As I told before, I was just surprised ... I believe there's no reason to think someone's rude just because he shows he's surprised ... don't need to be that sensitive ...
Anyway .... I apologize if anyone felt offended by my posts :shrugs:

'Tattoos' is that issue when, if you have tattoos they seems perfectly rational and aesthetically pleasing, and if you don't (have tattoos), they seems like the actions of a nut. There is no middle ground. Suffice to say that I probably should stay well clear of tattoo threads!

Bit of trivia: Churchill had a tattoo.

• Like 1