Suggestions for a Guns N' Roses tattoo?

SoNobodyToldYaBaby

I wanted the appettite cross too, but everyone has it so I preferred just the skulls.

B8Jw6I4IIAIeJty.jpg

That looks really great. You should get the rose stem and thorns intertwining them along with a gun or two behind

I like your tattoo :)

It has some cartoon vibe. It is better than cross.

Alright call me weird oR whatever and tell me about its your body n everything but I do not get the whole getting a tattoo of a band you like like that's pernament dude. I can see gettin a tattoo of a the bad your in but def not cuz you just really like them n all. Sorry I just don't think its a wise choice choose something that really means something or can symbolize your life ya know?

Could your favorite band not "really mean something" to you, or symbolize your life if their a huge part of it?

But to get a tattoo of some symbol or logo of said band isn't quite rite to me I guess I dunno. We all have different opinions and that's cool. Like I used to love listening to almost any gnr song as many time as possible but after about ten years I've definitely slowed down on that. Don't get me wrong gnr is still one of my favorites but time and axls ridiculousness has toned my love down quite a bit

I wanted the appettite cross too, but everyone has it so I preferred just the skulls.

B8Jw6I4IIAIeJty.jpg

That's a temporary tattoo, right?

Nope

Damn :wacko:

Not to be a dick but, man, why do you think everybody else have tattooed the appetite cross and not only the skulls? Lack of imagination?

Because what he did was something neat and different and not the same cross tattoo that everyone else typically gets?

Why are you being so rude about his tattoo?

I'm not being "so rude"... I was just asking him something, he's free to reply or not ...

You asked if it was a temporary tattoo (knowing it really wasn't) and replied with "Damn" when he said it wasn't. And them asking why he got what he got instead of the cross tattoo design. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a little rude man. Just saying.

Hummm.... let's see...

1st, I know what I asked and I didn't knew if it was temporary or not, or I wouldn't ask it ...

2nd, the "damn", was me being surprised with his answer ...

3rd, I didn't ask him "why he got what he got instead of the cross tattoo design" ... au contraire, I ask him why does he think everybody else tattooed the appetite cross design"

That's nothing rude with it. And I don't think he got a problem with his tattoo or my posts, or he would not post pics of it ... If he did that tattoo, I guess he was confortable with it and he's sure/secure of what he was doing... and it won't be a moron like me or somebody else who will make him change his mind by saying the tattoo is cool or not ...

Maybe it's just me but, I'm suprised that you think that I was being rude with my polite questions but you didn't say a word about this:

Maybe it's just me, but if someone asked if one of my tattoos were temporary and replied with "Damn" like you did after I said No, I might be a little offended.

I'm not going to be offended by just an opinion. Everyone has his own point of view!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...