Suggestions for a Guns N' Roses tattoo?

SoNobodyToldYaBaby

A few ideas:

- A piece of silk with worms coming thru' it and the text "Never forget Rock in Rio 2001 - the triumph - GnR"

- Face of DJ Ashba and Frank "Not such nice boys, but new boys" GnR

- Picture of Beta and text "she let me stay with her family - Axl Rose/GnR"

I assure you, your tattoo would not be as worn as the AFD cross, you would be original.

Not even trying to be a dick cuz I considered getting one of these at one point too, but my advice would be not to get one. :shrugs:

A GNR one?
Yeah. :lol:
I would never've guessed. I cant be getting some bands or singers thing tattooed on me, just feels a bit dick ridey, makes my balls shrivel. Not judging anyone, i've come a hairs breadth away from getting the Wu W...just...cant be being on no grown man (or mens) dick(s) that hard. Edited by Len B'stard

Not even trying to be a dick cuz I considered getting one of these at one point too, but my advice would be not to get one. :shrugs:

A GNR one?
Yeah. :lol:
I would never've guessed. I cant be getting some bands or singers thing tattooed on me, just feels a bit dick ridey, makes my balls shrivel. Not judging anyone, i've come a hairs breadth away from getting the Wu W...just...cant be being on no grown man (or mens) dick(s) that hard.

That's why I never did it.

My suggestion is

DON'T DO IT.

Be creative, get something else done. There are great tattoo artists, and I'm sure they would be able to come up with something cool, original and different than some fucking "logo."

Find a good tattoo artists, one you can chat with for a bit and tell him what your idea is... a tattoo related to GNR, maybe you have ideas of what you want it to have, some references to drugs, whores, roses, guns, etc... and let him come up with a good design of his own that won't be the same shit we've all seen and that a million other people have had tattooed.

Yeah I agree whole heartedly with this post please don't just go with some lame GNR logo or over fanatical gnr thing like the cross it's just pretty lame honestly

My suggestion is

DON'T DO IT.

Be creative, get something else done. There are great tattoo artists, and I'm sure they would be able to come up with something cool, original and different than some fucking "logo."

Find a good tattoo artists, one you can chat with for a bit and tell him what your idea is... a tattoo related to GNR, maybe you have ideas of what you want it to have, some references to drugs, whores, roses, guns, etc... and let him come up with a good design of his own that won't be the same shit we've all seen and that a million other people have had tattooed.

But is still better than the name of a girlfriend ...

A forlorn and tattered weather balloon that is descending down the pointy and unforgiving mouth of a cave that turns out to be a nine thousand foot dragon carved out of a condescending cloud that has been exploded from a soporific cesspit that had a bad case of gas.

Pretty Tied Up artwork.

As soon as I saw that piece I said I wanted that as a tat when I grew up.

I've never had the balls to get it though, it's a bit rough :lol:

When I was doing crack I had the tone to make tats look good, now it's like I could make a Britney Spears ass tat look bad.

• 3 months later...

I'd really like to get a There Was a Time related tattoo (I have no tattoos at present). NO, I am not going to get TWAT tattooed on my forehead or elsewhere!

Can anyone suggest something? I thought about just getting There Was a Time done on my arm or something. Or possibly some notes or chords on my body.

Suggestions welcome. The song means a great deal to me and the tattoo would mark a significant sense of closure, as our psychoanalyst brethren might say.

Pretty Tied Up artwork.

As soon as I saw that piece I said I wanted that as a tat when I grew up.
I've never had the balls to get it though, it's a bit rough :lol:
When I was doing crack I had the tone to make tats look good, now it's like I could make a Britney Spears ass tat look bad.

Did you really do crack?!

Edited by BetterDay7

TSI cover on your back?

Gnr tats are a bit crap though to be honest, but if it really means something to you fire ahead. Just make sure that no matter what happens with the band, or individual members you won't change your mind regarding them or their work, as it's pretty embarrassing having a huge tattoo of a band / artsist you no longer like. Can you imagine all the Gary Glitter or Lostprophets tattoos that need to be removed... or that fool who had Dj tattooed on his back with the GnR logo taboot :D

• 2 weeks later...