June 2nd, 2013 - Kansas City, MO

parisrocks

Wish Axl would return that awful leather studded jacket to Rob Halford already.

If he decided to get rid of it, I'd gladly take it. Some patches, pins, more studs and you've got a perfect piece of punk rock clothing! :thumbsup:

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you're you and that's what you do.

So you are going to not tell mygnrforum about your concert experience because I am me? That's simply hilarious. What if I promise to not comment? Would you then do it....for them?

I'm not going to expand on my concert experience because I don't see the point in it. You and your ilk are such suberb douchebags that unless the critique is glowing you'll find something to bitch and moan about. So no, I couldn't care less about sharing my experience with people like that. Unlike you, I'm able to be impartial and realistic and not some crazy Axl fan. I adore Axl but since I was gifted with independent thought, I have the ability to to criticize as well.

And the "do it for the forum" thing literally made me laugh out loud. This isn't a telethon for the kids, okay. Let's not be so dramatic.

HRS, I adore your stories and would love if you would PM some more of them. :)

Because you're you and that's what you do.

So you are going to not tell mygnrforum about your concert experience because I am me? That's simply hilarious. What if I promise to not comment? Would you then do it....for them?

I'm not going to expand on my concert experience because I don't see the point in it. You and your ilk are such suberb douchebags that unless the critique is glowing you'll find something to bitch and moan about. So no, I couldn't care less about sharing my experience with people like that. Unlike you, I'm able to be impartial and realistic and not some crazy Axl fan. I adore Axl but since I was gifted with independent thought, I have the ability to to criticize as well.

His voice is perfect !!!!

Lol what? I think you and I were at very different shows.
Were you there?
Yes, or my comment wouldn't have made much sense.
Nice. I believe he sounded awful. Good to know you're not lunatic as the other Axl deluded pathetic fans.

Not hardly. Like I said, I was gifted with common sense and independent thought.

I have no idea why that quoted funny. I'm on my phone so just deal with it.

Daria.........you are without a doubt one of the best members of this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!