June 2nd, 2013 - Kansas City, MO

parisrocks

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, but I would love to see a UCAP tour in Europe!

EDIT: Obviously it's nowhere near as lucrative when factoring in all costs, but it would be cool!

It sure would... I can't imagine the thrill of seeing Gn'R in a small venue - it must be a once in a lifetime experience.

Had to miss Guns at Hammersmith in June 06 because of an AS-Level exam (and subsequently had to miss VR the exact same day the next year at the same venue because of a similar exam!)

Would travel pretty much anywhere in Europe to see them in a tiny venue.

Good news, but I would love to see a UCAP tour in Europe!

EDIT: Obviously it's nowhere near as lucrative when factoring in all costs, but it would be cool!

It sure would... I can't imagine the thrill of seeing Gn'R in a small venue - it must be a once in a lifetime experience.

Had to miss Guns at Hammersmith in June 06 because of an AS-Level exam (and subsequently had to miss VR the exact same day the next year at the same venue because of a similar exam!)

Would travel pretty much anywhere in Europe to see them in a tiny venue.

You done your exams at 11 o clock at night? ;)

Holy shit i thought that was just some random picture the site put to announce the show... they're really using that? :nervous:

I really hope it was done by someone in the team and they didn't pay a professional designer to come up with that.

Guest Gunns

that looks like it was made in 10 seconds, at least remove the original background behind Axl, and the overlapping legs of the girls underneath the logo.

I could do better in MS PAINT

Again, that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. If they're running out of capital to pay for designers, a contest here on MyGNR for a tour poster would bring a bunch of posters a thousand times better than that.

Axl, can you get one fucking thing right? ONE THING?! Man...

Again, that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. If they're running out of capital to pay for designers, a contest here on MyGNR for a tour poster would bring a bunch of posters a thousand times better than that.

Are you sure it wasn't the promoters' decision to use that artwork?

Ali

Of course it was done by the promoter.

Because nothing bad that ever happens is Axl or Beta's fault...........right?

I'm never ceased to be amazed by how you defend everything Axl does.

Are you sure it wasn't the promoters' decision to use that artwork?

Ali

Hey guys...never post here but I plan to buy tickets for the KC show...and I want the best I can get.

That being said...can somebody who has access to the VIP tickets tell me if it is worth buying the VIP membership today to get tickets to that show or are all the good ones gone already?