June 2nd, 2013 - Kansas City, MO

parisrocks

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A user on nightrain posted this:

I bought VIP Diamond tickets for the Houston show on 5/28/13. When I got there, there was three or four different "areas" outside the box office, one for Diamond package buyers, gold package buyers, regular ticket holders and a fourth place for supposedly jump the line people (but I don't know anything about that.) The diamond people waited in a line until Jarmo (from HTGTH) came out with VIP laminates and a list which we had to show our ID's for then he gave them to us and then we waited until he finished doing everyone in line. Then he said that they were running late and that when we went to the meet & greet they it would only be taking our pics and not able to sign anything. They then lead us into the building and we stood in a line, and in front of the stage there was DJ, Dizzy and Bumblefoot. One by one we walked up there and took are picture with them and then were directed to pick up our signed poster and able to purchase merchandise. After the pics where taking then they said we could go ahead and take our spots for the show. I think pretty much everyone was able to get front row and maybe I few behind us. Then they let in the gold and so on. I hope this helps some what and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer anything I can.

I bought VIP Diamond tickets for the Houston show on 5/28/13. When I got there, there was three or four different "areas" outside the box office, one for Diamond package buyers, gold package buyers, regular ticket holders and a fourth place for supposedly jump the line people (but I don't know anything about that.) The diamond people waited in a line until Jarmo (from HTGTH) came out with VIP laminates and a list which we had to show our ID's for then he gave them to us and then we waited until he finished doing everyone in line. Then he said that they were running late and that when we went to the meet & greet they it would only be taking our pics and not able to sign anything. They then lead us into the building and we stood in a line, and in front of the stage there was DJ, Dizzy and Bumblefoot. One by one we walked up there and took are picture with them and then were directed to pick up our signed poster and able to purchase merchandise. After the pics where taking then they said we could go ahead and take our spots for the show. I think pretty much everyone was able to get front row and maybe I few behind us. Then they let in the gold and so on. I hope this helps some what and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer anything I can.

Pay to be directed by Jarmo. No thanks.

i got a skip the line pass for one of the vegas shows! I bought the room/ticket deal and when we went to pick up our tickets the day of the show, the guy said that since we did the room/ticket deal we got a free skip the line pass. As far as i know for vegas there were two lines. one GA ticket line, and the other for everything else. Me and my friend were the only ones with a skip the line pass and everyone who had VIP tickets had to wait behind us.

At venue. Crew and stage just got here bout 30 mins ago

Livestream?

Hmmm should I?

I don't know if it'd even be worth it anymore.

DO IT!