May 29th, 2013 - Dallas, TX

Un42nutzly

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't GNR playing in arenas? I thought they were big enough to do it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they can't sell enough tickets.

Tho the Axl Nutters will turn that into a positive. Oh, they just want to give back to the fans by playing smaller venues.

The way these guys defend Axl is hilarious to watch.

Volcano, if Slash played an "intimate" show you'd be on here bashing him for the low ticket sale numbers. But Axl does it.........and it's the greatest thing in the world. Too funny.

Edited by Groghan

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Tho the Axl Nutters will turn that into a positive. Oh, they just want to give back to the fans by playing smaller venues.

Volcano, if Slash played an "intimate" show you'd be on here bashing him for the low ticket sale numbers. But Axl does it.........and it's the greatest thing in the world. Too funny.

Groghan, I seen Gilby play in front of 5 people in Cornwall, Ontario and it's one of the best shows I ever experienced.

Edited by volcano62

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please stop screwing up threads, man.

It makes sense Festivals are always a good option crowds already going to be a big turn out and its great for promotion and grabbing new fans

With the small shows its a good idea Guns "N" Roses just don't have a big enough fan base in the U.S.A to fill arenas anymore but these small venues are an easy filler

South America and Europe now that's a totally different kettle of fish

Don't forget Canada and Asia

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

I think volcano is very unfair with Slash. He makes fun of him for his club shows and now that Guns has reached the same level, it's nice and intimate. Seriously, cupcake better.

Good news for the fans living on that area, though. Hope they have fun.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys do realize that when bands are doing festivals that there are (usually) contracts in place so they can't do their own shows right? I'm not sure how it works (distance vs. capacity) but that could be why?

Also, many fans who attended the UCAP (and Vegas) shows prefered the intimacy of these shows.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys do realize that when bands are doing festivals that there are (usually) contracts in place so they can't do their own shows right? I'm not sure how it works (distance vs. capacity) but that could be why?

Also, many fans who attended the UCAP (and Vegas) shows prefered the intimacy of these shows.

axl is lucky to have a team of apologists working for him 24/7. do you guys get any money from team brazil to do this?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

axl is lucky to have a team of apologists working for him 24/7. do you guys get any money from team brazil to do this?

Who apologizing? Just funny how people make shit and try to get others to believe it.

It makes sense Festivals are always a good option crowds already going to be a big turn out and its great for promotion and grabbing new fans

With the small shows its a good idea Guns "N" Roses just don't have a big enough fan base in the U.S.A to fill arenas anymore but these small venues are an easy filler

South America and Europe now that's a totally different kettle of fish

Don't forget Canada and Asia

>>

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

This Reminds me Canada and Asia must be long over due a tour?

You have no idea of the withdrawals we're going through in Canada!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Who apologizing? Just funny how people make shit and try to get others to believe it.

Please.

What am I making up? Everything that I said is 100% true. Everything that Maynard said is 100% true.

What you are saying isn't.

Fact.

If Slash plays a 2,500 seat venue.........it's because he sucks and is a failure without Axl.

If GnR plays a 2,500 seat venue.......it's awesome and cool and they are just trying to give fans an intimate concert.

VR outsold GnR...........but ablum sales don't matter. Oh, CD outsold Slash's last CD???? Well, that just proves that Axl is better than Slash.

Even with your Axl worship, you can see the double standard?

People like you, Ali and Volcano just worship and defend Axl's every move. It's friggin weird. I think you would defend Axl on some issues where even Axl himself would admit he was wrong.

Axl is my favorite rock singer, CD is my favorite album of the last decade. But that doesn't make me worship his every move or think that he is perfect and always right, and that the whole world is out to get him.

GnR isn't playing small venues because they are being nice to fans, or because of agreements with festival leaders (totally idiotic statement). GnR is playing the smaller venues because that is what they are capable of playing at this state in Axl's career. If GnR could sell out 25,000 seat arenas in 2013 - I promise you that is what they would be touring.

When you guys defend and make crazy excuses for EVERTHING that happens in GnR, it really doesn't make the band look better. It's more embarrassing than anything, you just make GnR and its fans look silly. There is nothing wrong with being honest. Being truthful and not kissing ass doesn't make you less of a fan.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Please.

What am I making up? Everything that I said is 100% true. Everything that Maynard said is 100% true.

What you are saying isn't.

Fact.

If Slash plays a 2,500 seat venue.........it's because he sucks and is a failure without Axl.

If GnR plays a 2,500 seat venue.......it's awesome and cool and they are just trying to give fans an intimate concert.

VR outsold GnR...........but ablum sales don't matter. Oh, CD outsold Slash's last CD???? Well, that just proves that Axl is better than Slash.

Even with your Axl worship, you can see the double standard?

People like you, Ali and Volcano just worship and defend Axl's every move. It's friggin weird. I think you would defend Axl on some issues where even Axl himself would admit he was wrong.

Axl is my favorite rock singer, CD is my favorite album of the last decade. But that doesn't make me worship his every move or think that he is perfect and always right, and that the whole world is out to get him.

GnR isn't playing small venues because they are being nice to fans, or because of agreements with festival leaders (totally idiotic statement). GnR is playing the smaller venues because that is what they are capable of playing at this state in Axl's career. If GnR could sell out 25,000 seat arenas in 2013 - I promise you that is what they would be touring.

When you guys defend and make crazy excuses for EVERTHING that happens in GnR, it really doesn't make the band look better. It's more embarrassing than anything, you just make GnR and its fans look silly. There is nothing wrong with being honest. Being truthful and not kissing ass doesn't make you less of a fan.

LOL sometimes I think you are fighting with yourself on here. No one was 'trolling' or antagonizing anything or anyone and you randomly pop in (as you always do) and state some random crap that has nothing to do with anything on this thread. Just leave it alone, get a life every now and then... well or just keep posting very long posts for no reason.

Edited by GNRFan53