May 29th, 2013 - Dallas, TX

Un42nutzly

I got my tickets yesterday during the pre-sale. I got the GA for my son, but it took me close to a half an hour to get 2 Balcony tickets for my daughter and I. No way I'm I standing for 3 hours. I've been to the HOB many times for concerts and the balcony seats are awesome. Anyway, so glad I got the tickets yesterday, because now it says limited seats for the balcony and I haven't been able to find any more seats today, just GA.

Can't wait to see GNR again! I'm wondering if they are limiting the GA and the balcony seats for this show and if so why?

Guess GNR will come on stage at ten and then play until one or so like the Dallas show from two years ago. I hope there's no opening act this time.

Hopefully you will let us know how your son liked the show.

I know he walked out of a Slash show because there was a long guitar solo and they played some GnR songs. You might want to let him know that there a LOT of solos in this show, and that the current band will be playing 3 hours of songs that they all didn't write - just so he doesn't get mad and storm off mid-show.

This is what I am talking about, why even post this?

Watch out! He'll call you a worshiping nutter....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my tickets yesterday during the pre-sale. I got the GA for my son, but it took me close to a half an hour to get 2 Balcony tickets for my daughter and I. No way I'm I standing for 3 hours. I've been to the HOB many times for concerts and the balcony seats are awesome. Anyway, so glad I got the tickets yesterday, because now it says limited seats for the balcony and I haven't been able to find any more seats today, just GA.

Can't wait to see GNR again! I'm wondering if they are limiting the GA and the balcony seats for this show and if so why?

Guess GNR will come on stage at ten and then play until one or so like the Dallas show from two years ago. I hope there's no opening act this time.

I know he walked out of a Slash show because there was a long guitar solo and they played some GnR songs. You might want to let him know that there a LOT of solos in this show, and that the current band will be playing 3 hours of songs that they all didn't write - just so he doesn't get mad and storm off mid-show.

This is what I am talking about, why even post this?Watch out! He'll call you a worshiping nutter....

Yeah yeah then he'll say the "nutters" are the ones who insult others here, yada yada yada.

Because groghan is a giant turd determined to make us all hate him. I agree that nugnr sucks. But not half as much as groghan. Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Because groghan is a giant turd determined to make us all hate him. I agree that nugnr sucks. But not half as much as groghan.

Pretty bad when Groghan is disliked by the "nutters" and the cupcakes

Because groghan is a giant turd determined to make us all hate him. I agree that nugnr sucks. But not half as much as groghan.

Haha that is funny tbh

Haha that is funny tbh

"and that the current band will be playing 3 hours of songs that they all didn't write -" :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

But why are you Axl deluded fans are getting all riled-up with this post?

#Truth 1: Val22 came here and made a pathetic post about the Slash's show his/her son attended to.

#Truth 2: The current musicians in Axl's band perform their own solos (that includes Bumblefoot, Ashba, Fortus, Tommy? and Dizzy Reed solos). "A lot" of solos is a good way to describe it.

#Truth 3: They'll be performing songs they didn't write and had no input whatsoever for around 3 hours.

__

I fail to see where Groghan is lying or saying something he shouldn't. Val22 should thank him for the warning, IMO.

Edited by pi2loc

We have seen GNR twice in the past two years, so we know EXACTLY what this show will be like and since we all LOVED it the first two times, I'm sure we will all LOVE it again.

We have seen GNR twice in the past two years, so we know EXACTLY what this show will be like and since we all LOVED it the first two times, I'm sure we will all LOVE it again. well said

We have seen GNR twice in the past two years, so we know EXACTLY what this show will be like and since we all LOVED it the first two times, I'm sure we will all LOVE it again.
well said

Thank you. :)

Lol... House of Blues in Dallas. I only hope beta manages to keep the band's name above the puppet show in coming years

Something wrong with doing intimate club shows in-between headlining festivals?

Lol. I'm sure they're choosing to book smaller venues to reward their fans. As axl and team brazil continue to ride into the sunset together , I think fans like you will continue to be rewarded with more and more intimacy.

Lol... House of Blues in Dallas. I only hope beta manages to keep the band's name above the puppet show in coming years

Something wrong with doing intimate club shows in-between headlining festivals?

Lol. I'm sure they're choosing to book smaller venues to reward their fans. As axl and team brazil continue to ride into the sunset together , I think fans like you will continue to be rewarded with more and more intimacy.

:rofl-lol:

5 cool things to do in Dallas on Wednesday: See Guns N’ Roses, dance the night away and more

ROCK_HALL_INDUCTION_22429744.jpg

Guns N’ Roses: Axl Rose is the only original member in the band’s current lineup, but you can rock out to its hits (“Sweet Child O’ Mine,” “Welcome to the Jungle” and “Paradise City”) at the House of Blues.

The Biscuit Brothers: The stars of the PBS children’s show perform two free concerts at Levitt Pavilion on Wednesday. Even if you can’t make it, be sure to check out the lineup of free upcoming outdoor shows for kids (and plenty for adults, too) here.

Swing dance: Sons of Hermann Hall hosts its weekly hour-long swing dance lesson starting at 8 p.m., followed by the chance to boogie until midnight.

Deepak Chopra: The expert on the connections between the mind, body and spirit speaks at the Winspear Opera House.

Frisco RoughRiders: Enjoy the charming, old-timey Dr Pepper Ballpark in Frisco as the minor league baseball team takes on the Springfield Cardinals. Wednesday is also $1 hot dog night.

http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/5-cool-things-to-do-in-dallas-on-wednesday-see-guns-n-roses-dance-the-night-away-and-more.html/

80fe3c1a-a6bf-4782-a37b-2b632cd86790_zps

Seems like a great place! Even though it's seated and I think it's really dull to see GnR sitting down, it seems like you get a great view no matter where you sit.

The whole floor section is no seats...General Admission

Capacity of Dallas House of Blues is about 1600.

Seated capacity is about 400.