Server Move - Report any issues here

highvoltage

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Alrighty guys. Next step is to disable all our 3rd party add-ons and ads... so some features are going to be missing over the next week... the ability to edit custom member titles, the sidebar modules on the main page, etc.

Now that the issue clearly isn't hardware, we need to go through the steps with the software.

It'll be resolved eventually, please keep reporting the errors and times in here.

With regards to the search GG, we'll transition to Sphinx eventually which should improve things significantly, but right now I want to get this sorted. In terms of the speed, you seem to be the only person it's running slow for. Can you try disabling all third party add-ons with your browser maybe?

Alrighty guys. Next step is to disable all our 3rd party add-ons and ads... so some features are going to be missing over the next week... the ability to edit custom member titles, the sidebar modules on the main page, etc.

Now that the issue clearly isn't hardware, we need to go through the steps with the software.

It'll be resolved eventually, please keep reporting the errors and times in here.

With regards to the search GG, we'll transition to Sphinx eventually which should improve things significantly, but right now I want to get this sorted. In terms of the speed, you seem to be the only person it's running slow for. Can you try disabling all third party add-ons with your browser maybe?

I haven't been able to edit mine anyways :lol:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

5:15pm EST

Thanks. We're going to upgrade to 3.4.4 as the next step. If that doesn't work, we'll start with a fresh filesystem and rebuild the board next.

I've also requested a transition to Sphinx based search to see if people searching is potentially causing the issue.

Thanks. We're going to upgrade to 3.4.4 as the next step. If that doesn't work, we'll start with a fresh filesystem and rebuild the board next.

I've also requested a transition to Sphinx based search to see if people searching is potentially causing the issue.

If it doesn't work I will through my monitor out the window and go outside to play :rofl-lol: thx for update man

Software seems to be the biggest issue. NONE of the stuff people are complaining about ever seemed to happen before the big upgrade.

I don't think the upgrade will do much (except improve the editor), but it'll take place in around 14 hours from this post.

I'll be re-enabling those missing options after the upgrade so join dates, etc will return.

I'm also archiving any topics that haven't had replies in the past 3 years. They'll still be on the board, but it'll remove them from the search algorithm and hopefully speed things up / get rid of the "driver error" messages we're seeing.

Internal Server Error

On the top of the page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mygnrfor/public_html/conf_global.php:1) in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mygnrfor/public_html/conf_global.php:1) in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mygnrfor/public_html/conf_global.php:1) in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mygnrfor/public_html/conf_global.php:1) in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mygnrfor/public_html/conf_global.php:1) in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141