Server Move - Report any issues here

highvoltage

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Red. Are they the same errors as usual, or something different?

Nope just the usual. I've also noticed that loading pages has been incredibly slow more often than it was say, a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the work, man. I imagine it's a tad tedious. :thumbsup:

Agreed. The work you guys do is appreciated. I know we sound a lot like we're complaining but all you guys do to make this place better is much appreciated. I assume as well that the problems are a lot more complicated than they seem, so thanks to you, coz I wouldn't have a fucking clue when it comes to this stuff. :lol:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That's more intermittent and is generally caused by the search. Post archiving should sort it eventually, but the job is taking a long time to process (months) because there are so many threads to archive.

But thanks for reporting it and of they increase in frequency I'll investigate further.

How are we looking on the original error front? :)

Timed out a couple times.

The connection has timed out
The server at www.mygnrforum.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Internal Server Error

x3

• 1 month later...
www.mygnrforum.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

This is certainly not a complaint as I actually like this error, but it's not good for the forum. I'm often getting a "500 Internal Service Error" in my advertisement bar near the top of the forum, so the ad isn't showing up. I only noticed it now because my Supporter status just recently expired. It's hard to even see it there, as the font color is dark gray against a black background.

Edited by DirtyDeeds