Axl and Dj at Stones Concert

Guest Gunns

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of Dave Grohl at a Soundgarden show about a year back, just getting in the pit.

Also, bitching and moaning in this thread is pathetic, some of you really need to get lives. Keep in mind that artists are still fans of other artists and might just want to see a show as a fan. Using something like this as an excuse to whine about what you don't like about this band is pretty fucking lame.

It is fitting that Axl has went from leading a band many thought could be the next Rolling Stones to being relegated to watch them with a half baked replacement guitar player that is part of the reason they will never reach that level.

It is fitting that Axl has went from leading a band many thought could be the next Rolling Stones to being relegated to watch them with a half baked replacement guitar player that is part of the reason they will never reach that level.

The Stones haven't put out a good album in the last 20 years, they've been touring Greatest Hits setlists ever since, became a corporate brand, can't stand each other in real life, the lead singer runs the show like a dictator and most fans are delusional when it comes to subpar live performances.

Aside from the lineup changes, I don't see much of a difference.

I wonder what's going through Axl's head when he sees the Stones, in like does he have an afterthought of some sort like "do I really wanna go down THAT route? do I wanna be like that guy up there when I'm 70?"

The Stones haven't put out a good album in the last 20 years, they've been touring Greatest Hits setlists ever since, became a corporate brand, can't stand each other in real life, the lead singer runs the show like a dictator and most fans are delusional when it comes to subpar live performances.

Aside from the lineup changes, I don't see much of a difference.

I wonder what's going through Axl's head when he sees the Stones, in like does he have an afterthought of some sort like "do I really wanna go down THAT route? do I wanna be like that guy up there when I'm 70?"

He's already like that guy, but worse.

What a prick, DJ is. Imagine being the guy behind some arse wearing a top-hat at a concert. Its like sitting behind someone in the cinema wearing a chef's hat, or with a massive afro hairdo.

dude is short I doubt it was a big deal

If I were close to them I'd go "Wow! How great is it that, even though I saw that other gig earlier this year, it's a different setlist! I wonder which song they're gonna play next? Will it be their NEW song, Doom and Gloom?"