Axl and Dj at Stones Concert

Guest Gunns

mmm ... the lady is enchanted with Axl :kiss: .. she said he is awesome!!! uuhhhh :)

Thank you Axl Rose for making my night @hakkasanlv u were awesome!!!

http://instagram.com/p/ZRMBXrsX73/

For every person who makes fun of Axl's looks, there is an Angeles. So it all kind of evens out.

Bottom line though is if Axl would release some new music, people would have better things to talk about than how Axl looks!!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm ... the lady is enchanted with Axl :kiss: .. she said he is awesome!!! uuhhhh :)Ash Arika Vu@ash_vu20mThank you Axl Rose for making my night @hakkasanlv u were awesome!!! http://instagram.com/p/ZRMBXrsX73/

For every prson who makes fun of Axl's looks, there is an Angeles. So it all kind of evens out. Bottom line though is if Axl would release some new music, people would have better things to talk about than how Axl looks!!!

Angeles rocks! She has a great positive Outlook, it is refreshing.

And no, some people would still take every opportunity to take the low road every time a picture is posted regardless of whether new music is released...wait + see......

Whether or not Axl would read the posts on the board or not, some of the comments about his looks are just unbelievable. I've been very open about my thoughts on Axl's looks on more than one occasion, but never is there a need for some of the stuff other people say. Really. If you think Axl looks like shit, then whatever, but there's no need to say it in more than once, let alone every time a picture of him is posted or the topic is brought up.

Xactly Sabbath :thumbsup:

No wonder Axl was a recluse for all those years. If I couldn't go see a show without my appearance being scrutinized by a bunch of clucking internet commenters tearing apart everything about me like a bunch of wannabe gay bitchy fashion consultants, I'd probably say 'fuck it' and stay indoors too.

Yeah to be axl and have thousands of hot girls lining up. I'm sure I would be upset about someone on mygnrforum commenting on my looks

Guest NGOG

Why is this thread subject to ongoing deliberation? GNR's current public image hasn't been as healthy since the old era. It's great to see Axl attend a high profile gig like the Stones, and with a GNR guitarist.

The fact is, Axl allows the people outside the forum and in the media to develope a perception of him. The pictures he's had over the last few years coupled with the video's on Youtube (especially Rock In Rio 2011) don't paint a good look for Axl.

And he's a human being, just like anyone else He's going to age, just like everyone else. But, he's also a rockstar. And he's going to be looked upon as a different standard as opposed to members on a forum. When you have dozens or so rock musicians who are I'm better shape than he is. It doesn't help that he doesn't seem motivated anymore to build HIS band up as the new Guns N' Roses, and continuing to tour as a nostalgia act. He seemingly had a fire lit under himself in 2002 and 2006, but since 2011 (and the Rock In Rio debacle) it's been nothing but nostalgia shows and his voice is going.

I'm as big of a fan of the guy you will find. I want him to success, I want him to prove the naysayers (and me) wrong. I want him and his band to rule the world of rock music, to be selling out shows and be looked upon highly in the media world. I'm tired of the people bashing him in the media, on here, and on social websites. But, it's mostly his fault when he doesn't do much at all to change their perception of him.

He's got too much talent to let it all wash away to tour behind songs that were co-written by a man he refers to as a "cancer," for people who don't know who Frank Ferrer or Richard Fortus are.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

The fact is, Axl allows the people outside the forum and in the media to develope a perception of him. The pictures he's had over the last few years coupled with the video's on Youtube (especially Rock In Rio 2011) don't paint a good look for Axl.And he's a human being, just like anyone else. But, he's also a rockstar. And he's going to be looked upon as a different standard as opposed to members on a forum. When you have dozens or so rock musicians who are I'm better shape than he is. It doesn't help that he doesn't seem motivated anymore to build HIS band up as the new Guns N' Roses, and continuing to tour as a nostalgia act.I'm as big of a fan of the guy you will find. I want him to success, I want him to prove the naysayers (and me) wrong. I want him and his band to rule the world of rock music, to be selling out shows and be looked upon highly in the media world. I'm tired of the people bashing him in the media, on here, and on social websites. But, it's mostly his fault when he doesn't do much at all to change their perception of him.He's got to much talent to let it all wash away to tour behind songs that were co-written by a man he refers to as a "cancer," for people who don't know who Frank Ferrer or Richard Fortus are.

I can see definite points here, the media have been anti-GNR from the start, and no, they haven't been coddled and been appeased so they still paint the band in a negative light most times.

You are right again in that the casual fan wouldn't know fortus, nor pitman or ferrer et. Al

But in spite of all the drawbacks you honestly sound as if you are pulling for GNRs,and have been for a while-the slash feud is between two people, we all know that story- at present it doesn't look as if change is likely but,who knows.

...I'm firmly in GNRs corner,but I see that there are issues that can be overcome, it is theoretically possible so fingers crossed for some good news from Team Brazil!!!

GNR123GNR456, on 15 May 2013 - 6:30 PM, said:snapback.png

The fact is, Axl allows the people outside the forum and in the media to develope a perception of him. The pictures he's had over the last few years coupled with the video's on Youtube (especially Rock In Rio 2011) don't paint a good look for Axl.

And he's a human being, just like anyone else. But, he's also a rockstar. And he's going to be looked upon as a different standard as opposed to members on a forum. When you have dozens or so rock musicians who are I'm better shape than he is. It doesn't help that he doesn't seem motivated anymore to build HIS band up as the new Guns N' Roses, and continuing to tour as a nostalgia act.

This sums it all up...

Cleaned up. For fuck's sake people, keep it on topic.

TY.

Heard he arrived late at gig with vanessa, sascha and the usual entourage at a table.

Why is this thread subject to ongoing deliberation? GNR's current public image hasn't been as healthy since the old era. It's great to see Axl attend a high profile gig like the Stones, and with a GNR guitarist.[/quotoe]

Yes it is!