Any chance you could ban the trolls?

Guest NGOG

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how so many of the people complaining are members who were formerly banned.

They were banned for a reason. Frankly they should have stayed there.

But no they come back to stir up shit, follow people all over the forum talking shit about them every chance they get and leaving snide little remarks on their profiles.

Then they cry about it when people give them a dose of their own medicine.

I've being posting here since 2006 without issue. Then Sailaway, Damn_Smooth, Volcano, Bacardimayne, Brainsaber come back and start shit stirring unchallenged.

The forum wouldn't have half the problems it has if these fools were silenced.

Crying about people after bitching about others crying. :lol: That's classic!

I don't know how many times I can suggest an ignore feature before you finally comprehend that you should use it, but fuck it, let's keep going. It has to sink in sometime. :shrugs:

PS. I've never been banned. I didn't "come back" from anywhere.

"GNFNR clique"

Never heard of this. Am I in it, considering my signature?

Wait, who attacked someone for being Brazilians?

Maynard has been an absolute dick to Manets for no good reason.

Agree with this.

Now, without reading through the rest of this threads BS, I have one thing to say. We should all be able to make out opinions with out being sarcastic, dicks, attacking other people, and just accepting it. Sure, I like a joke here and their but every fucking thread gets ruined with cupcakes just saying negative things sometimes for no reason. Darknightfan started a thread called "Isn't this adorable..." and the whole thread became a crock of shit just from people being dicks about it. If you don't like it, either don't post or don't be a little fuck about it and state it normally. I don't know how a lot of you people get through life, if you talk the way you do on here to other people. So like I said, accept others opinions and don't be sarcastic sons of a bitch and we'll all get along good.

Also, as many of you know I'm a fan of the old and new band, love them both, so I'm not on anyone's side here.

Funny how so many of the people complaining are members who were formerly banned.

But no they come back to stir up shit, follow people all over the forum talking shit about them every chance they get and leaving snide little remarks on their profiles.

I've being posting here since 2006 without issue. Then Sailaway, Damn_Smooth, Volcano, Bacardimayne, Brainsaber come back and start shit stirring unchallenged.

I don't know how many times I can suggest an ignore feature before you finally comprehend that you should use it, but fuck it, let's keep going. It has to sink in sometime. :shrugs:

You are just an out and out psychopath, probably a Warchild alt. account.

When Axl's deluded fans stop bashing former members who gave us the music we have and enjoy today (including Chinese Democracy) that's exactly the time when "this" will stop. Until then, I'll keep fighting the good fight.

I'm fine with people not enjoying the new band or CD, just don't bash others for liking it.

When Axl's deluded fans stop bashing former members who gave us the music we have and enjoy today (including Chinese Democracy) that's exactly the time when "this" will stop. Until then, I'll keep fighting the good fight.

I'm fine with people not enjoying the new band or CD, just don't bash others for liking it.

What, like the way NuGNR cultists shit all over Slash in the main section every chance they get, often bringing him up first for no fucking reason other than to diminish his contribution to GNR?

You are a stalking idiot. Think about that for a sec, meathead. You actively take time out of your day to track down pictures of other forum posters that don't like, or care about you. You have serious issues. You also clearly suffer from some sort of mental deficiency since you've convinced your deluded ass that I'm an alt of anybody.

Once again, since you're slow. I-g-n-o-r-e.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

What, like the way NuGNR cultists shit all over Slash in the main section every chance they get, often bringing him up first for no fucking reason other than to diminish his contribution to GNR?

This.

The reason why I registered in this forum and stayed was the highly amount of stupid shit being said about former members, specially Slash.

You are a stalking idiot. Think about that for a sec, meathead. You actively take time out of your day to track down pictures of other forum posters that don't like, or care about you. You have serious issues. You also clearly suffer from some sort of mental deficiency since you've convinced your deluded ass that I'm an alt of anybody.

Once again, since you're slow. i-g-n-o-r-e.

I didn't track down anybody's photo you clown. All you do is aggressively harass posters 24/7. Which you have been warned about by the mods

I don't approve of that either. As I said before fans of all era's of the band should be able to enjoy it here, and not criticize others. I'm a Slash fan myself, owning the Snakepit cds and even bootlegs of Snakepit live.

Am I the only person who likes and enjoys DiceMan, Damn_Smooth, and (I can't believe I'm going to admit this because sometimes I want to punch him in his fucking Canadian face and he'd probably ban me if he could) volcano? I tend to think that the reason why this board is so popular is precisely the diversity of opinion and posting style it allows, even including the bickering. It only becomes a problem when it starts to overwhelm virtually every topic. And as I've already stated, that has happened only recently for what I see to be one obvious reason. I wouldn't want the forum to be without cano's batshit insane support for everything Axl, or DS's endless vendetta against, well, everyone in Attitude, or Dice's dynamite one-liners and lol gifs, not to mention that he's generally correct about most things GNR and advice-to-lost-souls related (obviously my characterizations are biased). Can we not drop this "he should be banned, she should be banned" bullshit? You see how starting by asking "cupcakes" to be banned quickly morphed into someone chiding people for being "sarcastic"? This shit gets retarded real quick. Like SoulMonster retarded. :awesomeface:

I didn't track down anybody's photo you clown. All you do is aggressively harass posters 24/7. Which you have been warned about by the mods

I have been warned by the mods about no such thing, you twink. Just because you love to cry to them, doesn't mean they tell you shit. And if any one of them did tell you that (Which is severely doubtful considering it's coming from a spaced out idiot like you.) they are a liar. I also rarely engage anyone in conversation, without them crying about me first, so quit passing your fantasies off on to a forum that either knows better, or can easily check if they want to.

I have been warned by the mods about no such thing, you twink. Just because you love to cry to them, doesn't mean they tell you shit. And if any one of them did tell you that (Which is severely doubtful considering it's coming from a spaced out idiot like you.) they are a liar. I also rarely engage anyone in conversation, without them crying about me first, so quit passing your fantasies off on to a forum that either knows better, or can easily check if they want to.

Oh really, that sure goes against what was posted here by a mod previously. Anyway you can bite me you cunt.

Guest bellastar2355

Okay... truth be told, I totally agree with the unnecessary Slash bashing but I also noticed when people praise the current band like Bumblefoot there's always gotta be someone from a "particular group" who's gotta hate for no reason....

I'm just saying....

Okay... truth be told, I totally agree with the unnecessary Slash bashing but I also noticed when people praise the current band like Bumblefoot there's always gotta be someone from a "particular group" who's gotta hate for no reason....

I'm just saying....

There's nothing wrong with liking Bumblefoot.

Comments that are normal:

"I like Bumblefoot's music"

"I love Bumblefoot's guitar playing"

"I love Bumblefoot because he's very humble with fans"

Comments that are shit:

"OMGZ! I really love Bumblefoot! He's better than that worthless junkie who betrayed Axl and now is a media whore. Fuck that bastard! Bumblefoot rules!!"

"OH SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! Bumblefoot makes the songs sound better than the studio recording! He's so awesome! Fuck the old band, this band is 100 times better!"

__

I hope you get the idea.