May 28th, 2013 - Houston, TX

Ktex

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't seen Nu Guns in a while, this show must have kicked fucking ass.

Estranged, Catcher, Brick 2, Don't Cry, Seeker.....those are all awesome songs to hear live. And to be in a venue that SMALL??

I don't care how jaded the online dorks are with the current state of "GNR" but for the lucky few that were in that club, I bet it sweet as fucking shit.

"Axl sounds like shit and can't sing anymore!"

Who gives a shit....to be that close...to hear shit like Estranged and Catcher live and in person......it must have been amazing.

If you haven't seen Nu Guns in a while, this show must have kicked fucking ass.

Estranged, Catcher, Brick 2, Don't Cry, Seeker.....those are all awesome songs to hear live. And to be in a venue that SMALL??

I don't care how jaded the online dorks are with the current state of "GNR" but for the lucky few that were in that club, I bet it sweet as fucking shit.

"Axl sounds like shit and can't sing anymore!"

Who gives a shit....to be that close...to hear shit like Estranged and Catcher live and in person......it must have been amazing.

It sure must have been amazing for them. But it's been three years since we're saying this. Enough.

Went last night -- it was incredible. Good crowd, good venue, Axl sounded great. Houston must be something of a good luck charm.

Excellent news....hope he can do the same thing 2nite in BigD at the House of Blues!

cc9ac862-d76f-45ab-b8af-2ddf64630ea9_zps

b6f3e13a-bcaa-4f8c-bda5-eb6755ae854c_zps

Went last night -- it was incredible. Good crowd, good venue, Axl sounded great. Houston must be something of a good luck charm.

Great to hear! Can't wait for tonight!

Texas is so lucky that GNR are doing so many shows in so many cities.

I hope Civil War comes back into the set list at some point also this current line up would do a really good rendition of Locomotive i reckon

What about Axl? Locomotive is too much even for 2010 Axl.

Man I would love to hear LOcomotive, Back off Bitch, The Perfect Crime and BAd Obsession, but I doubt that will happen. Those songs are so damn great to get pumped to!

I don't care what the set list is, it's Axl Rose and GNR. Going love it no matter what they play! :)

Great to hear! Can't wait for tonight!

Texas is so lucky that GNR are doing so many shows in so many cities.

I hope Civil War comes back into the set list at some point also this current line up would do a really good rendition of Locomotive i reckon

What about Axl? Locomotive is too much even for 2010 Axl.

Man I would love to hear LOcomotive, Back off Bitch, The Perfect Crime and BAd Obsession, but I doubt that will happen. Those songs are so damn great to get pumped to!

I don't care what the set list is, it's Axl Rose and GNR. Going love it no matter what they play! :)

No love for Yesterdays and Don't Damn Me??????

Nightrain

Again, there are brief moments where he sounds OK, but overall it's pretty bad. It sounds almost like he's not sure what he wants to do with his voice throughout the song. He randomly shifts from Mickey to clean voice, to weak, thin rasp, to somewhat OK rasp and back to Mickey. It's a mess, really.

Thanks for the vid

Nightrain

Again, there are brief moments where he sounds OK, but overall it's pretty bad. It sounds almost like he's not sure what he wants to do with his voice throughout the song. He randomly shifts from Mickey to clean voice, to weak, thin rasp, to somewhat OK rasp and back to Mickey. It's a mess, really.

Thanks for the vid

This.