• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

77-emd.jpg

oh dear god...

It's horrible looking...

EDIT: HAHA they posted about me again (I love this Roast)

Edited by bellastar2355

77-emd.jpg

Oh my fucking God!!! Axl, I can do the tour posters for the next 5 years in trade of a signed ChiDem vinyl. Camon.

By the way, someone even posted "to aviod any" who remembered that? And it was cool to see again the uncesored Dexter rant to Madison haha

Edited by ManetsBR

You could try and reserve a bowling lane if you can't get tickets. The place is, after all, a bowling hall as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, says on certain nights you need a ticket to the event to get in.

Not that I would do such a thing, but for you reunion fans it might be funny to go, wear a Slash shirt (wear it backwards so the band can see it from the stage) and just bowl the entire time.

Just imagine the guy bowling on the left wearing a Slash shirt while GNR takes the stage:

BB_ThisIsBB_464px.jpg

Oh wow that actually seems like a pretty cool place to see a show, nice intimate setting

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/292933?__utma=1.407901948.1370382319.1370382319.1370382434.2&__utmb=1.2.10.1370382434&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1370382434.2.2.utmcsr=google|utmccn=%28organic%29|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=%28not%20provided%29&__utmv=-&__utmk=38674851

Here is the calendar that has Guns on it

http://www.brooklynbowl.com/calendar

tix go on sale at 7PM EST according to the site only 600 people can attend.

Fuck me I wish I could go to this :(

Good luck to anyone trying!!

Edited by gunsguy

Whoa! I live 3 blocks from bklyn bowl. In fact, I recently saw Spin Doctors there.

This place is VERY tiny and absolutely NOT a "marquee venue".. There's a bar, several nice bowling lanes, and a very small stage with standing room only.

Local bands play there, along with has-beens. I can't stress how shocked I am that Axl is playing it. It's not like Terminal 5, which actually gets pretty big names. There is NOTHING "intimate" or special about this gig.... It's almost like Axl playing a high school cafeteria in a small town.

If I remember, I'll go stand at the side door and listen to some of the set. You can hear the music clear as day out on the street.

IF you are a member of the fan club tickets for you go on sale at 6PM EST, 7PM everyone else. Check out the after party with Pitman

No surprise no more.... We just added another New York appearance this week with a performance at Brooklyn Bowl in Williamsburg, Brooklyn this Thursday, June 6th (doors: 8pm ET).

The full-set will be followed by a late night after-party featuring GN’R keyboardist Chris Pitman as DJ.

Presented by Brooklyn Bowl and The Governors Ball Music Festival, tickets for the 21-and-up event go on sale to the general public today, June 4th, at 7pm ET (6pm ET for Guns N’ Roses Fan Club members), link: http://ticketf.ly/13jQRn8

http://paradisecity.com/hot/all

Edited by gunsguy

Whoa! I live 3 blocks from bklyn bowl. In fact, I recently saw Spin Doctors there.

This place is VERY tiny and absolutely NOT a "marquee venue".. There's a bar, several nice bowling lanes, and a very small stage with standing room only.

Local bands play there, along with has-beens. I can't stress how shocked I am that Axl is playing it. It's not like Terminal 5, which actually gets pretty big names. There is NOTHING "intimate" or special about this gig.... It's almost like Axl playing a high school cafeteria in a small town.

If I remember, I'll go stand at the side door and listen to some of the set. You can hear the music clear as day out on the street.

a bowling alley really? jesus. thanks again Team Zabril.

Its obviously an intimate warmup gig for GB. Don't see how anyone could take this negatively.

Its obviously an intimate warmup gig for GB. Don't see how anyone could take this negatively.

i respect your opinion but i think we all expected more from new gnr than gigs in bowling alleys. oh well... sorry for the negativity then.