Guns N' Roses to play Les Plaines d'Abraham on July 12th in Quebec city

bumblecool

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For tickets. All the festival passes must be sold before they sell daily passes. Festival passes are 76$, all taxes and charges included!

After the 75 000 passes are completely sold out, daily passes will be sold. Daily passes are 30$.

BUT FESTIVAL PASSES MUST BE SOLD OUT BEFORE DAILY PASSES ARE SOLD TO THE PUBLIC!

The front stage zone is already SOLD OUT!

http://www.infofestival.com/Program/Passes/

03df5904-3a94-48ed-93f8-990596bcbdae.jpg

Edited by volcano62

It'd be funny if the "Pigeons of Shit Metal" were opening for GNR again.

I'd expect someone like Monster Truck, who are also on the bill and opened for GN'R in Buffalo this month. They're pretty decent, Canadian, should go over well. Even The Sheepdogs (I've seen both MT and Sheepdogs live and personally prefer Monster Truck) could work.

By the way, 97$ for a festival pass to see that many bands over more than a week is sick! Nice job to whomever organizes this festival, because that's generally what you pay for a single day festival or even a single band. Even if you like only a handful of bands, that's a sweet deal. I paid 140$ for a two-day festival last summer :P

It'd be funny if the "Pigeons of Shit Metal" were opening for GNR again.

I'd expect someone like Monster Truck, who are also on the bill and opened for GN'R in Buffalo this month. They're pretty decent, Canadian, should go over well. Even The Sheepdogs (I've seen both MT and Sheepdogs live and personally prefer Monster Truck) could work.

By the way, 97$ for a festival pass to see that many bands over more than a week is sick! Nice job to whomever organizes this festival, because that's generally what you pay for a single day festival or even a single band. Even if you like only a handful of bands, that's a sweet deal. I paid 140$ for a two-day festival last summer :P

Sheepdogs are great and would not mind seeing them open for Guns.

While you bitches complain on the internet I'll be rockin' out enjoying myself and having a great time!

Are you going to try and meet the band? We will expect photos. :-)

It will have to be by luck because I do not believe VIP packages will be made available for this event.

I'll post pics for sure if I meet the guys.

While you bitches complain on the internet I'll be rockin' out enjoying myself and having a great time!

:rofl-lol:

Have a blast, dude. rock4

Here's to hoping Axl doesn't consume a mountain of cheese curds and shit himself.

I'll bitch slap that mustache off his face if he gets that truck stop revenge :max:

It will have to be by luck because I do not believe VIP packages will be made available for this event.

I think we should start a mygnr petition for you to meet the band. You've been waiting so long for them to play Canada I think you deserve some Volcano n the band shots.

Guest cbgnr666

Quebec crowds seem too really get into it.I think this will be a great show.As for me, I'll have too wait for them to get just a little more east.

I think we should start a mygnr petition for you to meet the band. You've been waiting so long for them to play Canada I think you deserve some Volcano n the band shots.

I think I should also get some free Ashba swag :tongue2:

Quebec crowds seem too really get into it.I think this will be a great show.As for me, I'll have too wait for them to get just a little more east.

Maritimes?

I don't think anyone gets free ashbaswag. I bet even Axl has to pay top dollar for it. :-P

I don't think anyone gets free ashbaswag. I bet even Axl has to pay top dollar for it. :-P

So does Axl order online or does he get it personally delivered by DJ? :rofl-lol:

So does Axl order online or does he get it personally delivered by DJ? :rofl-lol:

Definitely post. Have you seen those shipping costs? That's where half the money is.