Could this be Axl's Instagram?

ManetsBR

On a couple of pictures @gunsnroses made the mistake of tagging Axl as @waxlrose, which is this nonsense chinese cat thing

And on one of the pictures there was a comment saying that Axl's instagram was in fact this... There are some really cool and interesting pictures, so... What are the odds? 0%? 0,1%?

On a couple of pictures @gunsnroses made the mistake of tagging Axl as @waxlrose, which is this nonsense chinese cat thing

And on one of the pictures there was a comment saying that Axl's instagram was in fact this... There are some really cool and interesting pictures, so... What are the odds? 0%? 0,1%?

ZERO possibility, if you ignore everything and see this person posted a pic that says with an "Australian fan" that is not a fan, it is Vanessa's Boyfriend!

A few other pics that I know who took them, not Axl. Also the grocery cart is a pic Del took with the same statement..

ZERO chance

Edited by gunsguy

I noticed that as well. But could be a joke, I don't know... Like the except for Nando thing. I don't know.

I was thinking of asking, however after seeing the holes in the thing I realize I would be left with 2 options:

1 - I ask and they tell me I should know better

2 - I ask and they mention it somewhere telling us it is fake

there are no other options...

EDIT: stay tuned, should have your official answer soon...

Edited by gunsguy

Why would they tell you you should know better?

Edit: It seems to be him, I don't know. If it's not, the person is insane, because there's this other profile that she would have to have faked as well.

Edited by ManetsBR

ZERO possibility, if you ignore everything and see this person posted a pic that says with an "Australian fan" that is not a fan, it is Vanessa's Boyfriend!

A few other pics that I know who took them, not Axl. Also the grocery cart is a pic Del took with the same statement..

ZERO chance

It's Japanese writing not Chinese :shades: Axl has instagram but it has nothing on it, nothing to or from him but just a blank page - bit like his twitter account.

Vanessa's boyfriend on instagram is something like surfingb.

Also I noticed Axl's twitter account a while back had "retweeted by Axl Rose" yet he has 0 people he follows. Does that mean the people he follows are hidden or does it mean that he doesn't follow anyone & doesn't seem to realise his retweets don't go anywhere?

Why would Axl have pics of those J-pop dudes?

I checked Fernando's Instagram, and he doesn't follow that account so I highly doubt it's Axl.

Speaking of Fernando's page, he posted a lunch picture yesterday or the day before with Axl in it. Axl looks rough...

What do you mean rough? Or you mean round? Can you show it?