GN'R Montreal - July 14th

Montrealer

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticket prices for this one are more reasonable than the Toronto show. I'm guessing Toronto will feature a new song ;)

naw its probably just cuz of the venue... im guessing the TO show is gonna be at ACC and well metropolis is... much smaller lol shits gonna sell out quick

Toronto is at Sound Academy, it's a matchbox.

Ticket prices for this one are more reasonable than the Toronto show. I'm guessing Toronto will feature a new song ;)

naw its probably just cuz of the venue... im guessing the TO show is gonna be at ACC and well metropolis is... much smaller lol shits gonna sell out quick

Toronto is at Sound Academy, it's a matchbox.

maybe axl's a habs fan and he asked for more money to play in that shithole city :P j/k im so happy the mtl show isnt at the bell center... thank god lol

lol

Monty...stick around! Miss ya! :wub:

Monty!! :hug:

:)

As for this club, it's a small place but a lot of big bands go there for fun. It's a great place for a show.

This feels a little more like Canada Day today, eh?

Announcing club shows at Le Métropolis de Montréal and Sound Academy in Toronto - details on http://bit.ly/GNRshows

NIGHTRAIN Fan Club pre-sale today at 5PM Montreal / Toronto local time

never bought pre-sale tickets for anything lol stupid question but... is it worth it ? it said on the site that it doesnt guarantee the best seats... i dont really plan on sitting down much anyways lol

LOL presale for this show is announced the day after my membership ran out.

dude that sucks lol whats the deal with pre-sale though ? i was just looking into it, theres that fan club pre-sale which is like $30-50/yr... probably what you jsut referred to... dont think id do that since the tickets are already pretty expensive... but evenko and chom seem to have a pre-sale too... dont think those cost extra money or anything do they ? whats the deal ? what do you get ? read on the toronto thread u get a vip balcony or some shit, is it the same for metropolis ? im planning on standing on the floor, as close to the stage as i can get... not sitting on some fuckin balcony lol should i just get my tickets on friday @ 12 ? i read the capacity there is 2300... is that gonna be a problem ?

Comments are pretty bad on the Evenko site. 160$ is quite expensive for a show.

The Eagles just announced a show in Montreal starting at 59$ O_o

Yeah but GNR > The Eagles

Maybe for fans like you but for 90% of the population, it's the opposite mon ami ;)

Yeah but GNR > The Eagles

Maybe for fans like you but for 90% of the population, it's the opposite mon ami ;)

Stupid population lol j/k

Comment va la petite famille?

quite expensive but well worth it imo... been dying to see them at a smaller venue and the higher price pretty much ensures that only real fans will go... bon jovi fans stay home lol