GN'R Montreal - July 14th

Montrealer

Comments are pretty bad on the Evenko site. 160$ is quite expensive for a show.

The Eagles just announced a show in Montreal starting at 59$ O_o

Yeah but GNR > The Eagles

Maybe for fans like you but for 90% of the population, it's the opposite mon ami ;)

Stupid population lol j/k

Comment va la petite famille?

Très bien merci.

See, you just ask me about my family, I'm lucky that I can afford paying for these tix. A lot of hardcore fans won't have that chance. 160$ is a lot of money when you have responsabilities.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but GNR > The Eagles

Maybe for fans like you but for 90% of the population, it's the opposite mon ami ;)

Stupid population lol j/k

Comment va la petite famille?

Très bien merci.

See, you just ask me about my family, I'm lucky that I can afford paying for these tix. A lot of hardcore fans won't have that chance. 160$ is a lot of money when you have responsabilities.

I hear ya! I'm going to the festival and this + I have a family also. It's going to be a tight summer for us.

This is probably the last time I see GNR so that's why I'm willing to sacrifice.

Edited by volcano62

pretty sure the 2010 gnr show at the bell center was about $60 too... which is probably where the eagles are playing... already stated im glad its not at the bell center again, but for those that wanna see a larger show in a larger crowd can always take the 20 down to qc lol the tickets are $30... providing all those $75 passes sell out

quite expensive but well worth it imo... been dying to see them at a smaller venue and the higher price pretty much ensures that only real fans will go... bon jovi fans stay home lol

Not true. Been to 3 UCAP shows and all had casual fans at them.

quite expensive but well worth it imo... been dying to see them at a smaller venue and the higher price pretty much ensures that only real fans will go... bon jovi fans stay home lol

where the tickets this expensive?

How come GNR tickets have gone up so much in price? I swore I only paid 100 bux per ticket at the Roseland. On a side note it's cool that Canadians get to have the UCAP experience tho. Too bad that Axl's not sounding too good nowadays.

noticed that the montreal show has the same promoter as the quebec festival... seeing as how those tickets are pretty cheap and they have quite a few big names to pay, maybe this is their way of making enough money to pay the artists what they were asking ? i know the black keys are playing the festival and a smaller show in montreal around the same time too so...

How come GNR tickets have gone up so much in price?

ok youre setting people up for some really bad beta jokes with that question lol

Why would anyone make a joke at Beta's expense? She doesn't do anything to warrant people making fun of her at all, there is nothing weird about Axl's relationship: personal and professional with Team Brazil. At All!

How come GNR tickets have gone up so much in price?

ok youre setting people up for some really bad beta jokes with that question lol

Why would anyone make a joke at Beta's expense? She doesn't do anything to warrant people making fun of her at all, there is nothing weird about Axl's relationship: personal and professional with Team Brazil. At All!

no of course not lol just thought maybe the manager of the band might have some say in ticket prices tho ;)

where the tickets this expensive?

Terminal 5 was $100, The Ritz was $130 (I think?), Brooklyn Bowl was $150. There were casual fans at all 3. Hell, there were even casual fans with $250 VIP packages at the first 2...

How come GNR tickets have gone up so much in price? I swore I only paid 100 bux per ticket at the Roseland. On a side note it's cool that Canadians get to have the UCAP experience tho. Too bad that Axl's not sounding too good nowadays.

IMO, Axl sounds better than most of the '12 shows...

Terminal 5 was $100, The Ritz was $130 (I think?), Brooklyn Bowl was $150. There were casual fans at all 3. Hell, there were even casual fans with $250 VIP packages at the first 2...

Ok so ur talkin nyc... could be wrong but i think casual fans here have a little less extra money to go around lol especially on such short notice... there probably will be a few casual fans there... just hope theyre chicks :D

hell yeah! just found money to go! I won't go to quebec though. can't have it all! hope tickets won't sold out in 2 minutes!

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

I know i live between quebec city and montreal ;)

hell yeah! just found money to go! I won't go to quebec though. can't have it all! hope tickets won't sold out in 2 minutes!

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

ah you meant Quebec city show! Stupid Gunsguy rock3

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

Where at?

If I'd had more time to plan, I would have drove up and hung with Monty! :shades:

This is so last minute. I honestly thinking about missing the show. With taxes and other fees that's 200$. That means that if I go with my wife, it's at least a 600$ show.

Now that's a lot of money. I saw that show about 8 times, not sure that I'm willing to invest more at this point.