GN'R Montreal - July 14th

Montrealer

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't performed perfect crime with the band. But the band has used the song for sound check so they could play it if he wanted too sing it

id love to see that kinda energy out of axl again... thats one fuckin kick ass song... would also love to see alot of the other uptempo uyi stuff thrown into setlists... right next door to hell, back off bitch, double talkin jive... garden of eden ? lol

He hasn't performed perfect crime with the band. But the band has used the song for sound check so they could play it if he wanted too sing it

id love to see that kinda energy out of axl again... thats one fuckin kick ass song... would also love to see alot of the other uptempo uyi stuff thrown into setlists... right next door to hell, back off bitch, double talkin jive... garden of eden ? lol

why don't we all bring a perfect crime sign to that gig?! hehe

why don't we all bring a perfect crime sign to that gig?! hehe

as much as id love to see it, i dont think that big rig can fit enough oxygen for him to perform that song lol j/k main reason i dont wanna bring a sign is cuz i need both hands to hold drinks ;)

good reason hahaa :)

what i wouldnt give to see them play one in a million... not only cuz i love that song, but i just wanna see axl do some controversial shit again... theres been a few little things here n there, but i want him to go fuckin overboard lol play some new shit or somethin

I agree.

Axl has been pretty tame since 2010 and it's kinda sad. Coming on stage on time or early is also sad and not what Axl Rose and Guns N Roses is about.

what i wouldnt give to see them play one in a million... not only cuz i love that song, but i just wanna see axl do some controversial shit again... theres been a few little things here n there, but i want him to go fuckin overboard lol play some new shit or somethin

I agree.

Axl has been pretty tame since 2010 and it's kinda sad. Coming on stage on time or early is also sad and not what Axl Rose and Guns N Roses is about.

imagine he finally took vince neil up on that challenge ? lol