Acoustic Better and Going Down leaked? [NO LINKS/REQUESTS ALLOWED]

JAxlMorrison

the banning of links really sucks for some of us who can't find that stuff other than here.

I relied on this place for things like today.

it makes me sad.

but ok.

We can't do anything about it. They send out cease & desist emails, and we've got to take everything down.

the banning of links really sucks for some of us who can't find that stuff other than here.

it makes me sad.

but ok.

We can't do anything about it. They send out cease & desist emails, and we've got to take everything down.

So TB did contact you then?

it makes me sad.

but ok.

Generally speaking, you guys should reply to them on Twitter

it makes me sad.

but ok.

Generally speaking, you guys should reply to them on Twitter

I see what ya did there

If this had happpened just few years later we could have said Better is celebrating it's 10 year anniversary by leaking AGAIN.

Not many fan communities get to call acoustic version or a remix of a song featured in half a decade old Studio album a leak:p

• Like 1

the new song is just ok, not that good. version ashba to "better" is totally unnecessary and somewhat grotesque. the best version of "better" is the one that leaked years before the chinese.

the best version of "better" is the one that leaked years before the chinese.

Couldnt agree with you more here. I will never forget where I was when I heard the short clip of Better for the first time. That said....I would certainly like to hear these new leaks.......