Band/Management Personal Info - Don't post this

highvoltage

It does, but seeing as a pair of (direct quote) "assholes" run MYGNR since the takeover, I think it's safe to say it's not just MSL she doesn't like.

Obviously, I don't know what you're referring to, and therefore don't completely get the context of those comments and how that relates to the leaks, but if that text that was posted is real, as you say, it seems the anger over the leaks is being directed at MSL, isn't it?

Ali

What did the text say exactly?

It said verbatim:

"I'm glad everyone is happy with stolen material. Well, I guess that's it. We don't need to put anything out now. Everyone took the fun of everything. MSL and co will pay for what they did"

If she actually sent that, she's being sarcastic, but I think with the leak discussion beginning to make its way into the mainstream media, they're probably going to talk about it soon, esp. when they're saying Bumblefoot confirmed the song.

People really need to be careful about what they're posting, some things are better off discussed in the chats and not posted.

This is getting rediculous, and it's pretty hard not to see how pathetic this all is. The GN'R camp need to realise that ALL fans want is new music from a band they LOVE. The only time they are wasting is their own, and I feel sorry for them to be honest. How can you blame members like Robin and Bucket for leaving when it has gone on for THIS long, Bucket wouldn't of been around for 5 minutes if he'd known how it was going to be. And I feel sorry that Robin invested 10+ years in this band... Axl once said "everyone thinks they have so much time, we en't got no time... we en't got no time to waste at all". Now he is doing that very thing, and again he's only wasting his own time, hope it's worth it.

Edited by One.In.A.Million
  • Like 1

You guys wonder why the relationship with the band / management is difficult?

Have you seen the torrent of insults they get from this place?

Supposedly the new rules would prevent that - still waiting to see it happen.

I'm not saying everything is great with the band but I've never seen so much hate and insults coming from 'fans' - do you really think this is helping?

Maybe they had plans for those songs and now they have to change them because a few people stole them away...

You guys say you want to get closer to management, yet you keep authorizing people to antagonize them.

• Like 1

You guys wonder why the relationship with the band / management is difficult?

Have you seen the torrent of insults they get from this place?

Supposedly the new rules would prevent that - still waiting to see it happen.

I'm not saying everything is great with the band but I've never seen so much hate and insults coming from 'fans' - do you really think this is helping?

Maybe they had plans for those songs and now they have to change them because a few people stole them away...

You guys say you want to get closer to management, yet you keep authorizing people to antagonize them.

Good old brown nosing, eh?

Management has always been insulting and rude to people on the board, so it's no wonder why things have become the way they are.

In this day and age songs leak all the time. You as an artist can't prevent it no matter how hard you try. You must adapt and do things like NIN, or just carry on with the original plan and release the material. Right or wrong that's the way it is now and it can't be stopped.

Edited by T.W.A.T.

You think the fans are bad?, Should hear what the general public thinks of them! and besides that, no fans stole the songs directly, it's all caused by the original source, not the middlemen.

The general public seems to be quite positive about the band lately, with shows going smoothly, Axl being in a good mood, people having a second look at Chinese Democracy, Going Down received some good press etc.

Not everything is that bad.

Never said fans stole the songs.

Hate to break it to you buddy, but a few Brazillian media websites is not reflective of the general public consensus. In the UK, Axl is considered a joke and nobody considers this band to be legitimately GNR. Axl has done nothing to change that perception.

• Like 2

When it couldn't get any worst, after the pitiful Del James interview, Beta said the words...

What a fucking joke, excuse of a band nuGn'R is. All the little respect I had for this version of the 'band' is now gone. RIP Gn'R.

• Like 1

Woah, wait a minute, when did she say that assholes run MYGNR? and who did she send that text too?

Do you think she feels threatened by the resourcefulness of people on forums? Leaking, badgering her email, constant slating of the bands decisions..etc?

Hate to break it to you buddy, but a few Brazillian media websites is not reflective of the general public consensus. In the UK, Axl is considered a joke and nobody considers this band to be legitimately GNR. Axl has done nothing to change that perception.

Not so sure I agree, they played 8 arena shows last year, previous tour headlined 2 festivals and 4 arena shows.

They didn't completely sell out, but all the standing did for the shows and 80% of the seat, that's got to count for something, right?

I'm shocked that they are shocked the songs leaked. These were not just recently recorded mixes these were done 6-12 years ago! With the amount of people that played a hand in the making of Chinese democracy it's a miracle they didn't leak sooner. No telling how many gnr demos are floating around the music industry...or buried in a desk of blank cd's. They should feel lucky the flood gates haven't opened.

This isn't going well, is it? It looks like management is trying to piss off every fan and shit, even band members. Every other band would be psyched to have fans this enthusiastic for new music. Bumble, Dj and Fortus have all showed interest in making a new album. Maybe making an album doesn't bring as much money as touring, but it seems like every person with money, only thing they want is: Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money. But to keep your fans you also need to do fan service, throw them a bow, but throwing them the same bone every time (touring), even that bone starts to taste dull, especially when management says "No, Fuck off" and saying that it is all the fans fault... It seems they are only out to please their wallets and not the fans, we know how Bumble feels about it, and we can pretty much guess for the others (except pitman). I just don't understand. I wish Axl would come up here and say exactly what he wants and not hide behind management...