Sign in to follow this  
Ryan95

Argentina 92

Just watching argentina 92 god what a great gig. Stopped a few times in nightrain and you could be mine but really good overall. Axl's voice was great unlike the crap we get nowadays and seemed like he was giving it his all. Does everyone's version just kinda go into last min of yesterdays because mine does? What do you think of this gig?

Just watching argentina 92 god what a great gig. Stopped a few times in nightrain and you could be mine but really good overall. Axl's voice was great unlike the crap we get nowadays and seemed like he was giving it his all. Does everyone's version just kinda go into last min of yesterdays because mine does? What do you think of this gig?

Great gig... after Axl stops the show during the middle of YCBM and yells at the audience about throwing stuff he really lets loose and lets out some of the post powerful singing I've heard from him.

It's why we fell in love with Guns/Axl (musically speaking) and why we care/want him/them back so bad. They were so raw, unscripted and truly 'dangerous'. Damn they were dominant...

Enjoy the past and stop talking shit about the now. There are tons of good shows from the last few years as well, so it's a shame to just dwell on the bad concerts.