Sign in to follow this  
Guns n' Swedes

Awesome 2010 Concert (full)

For all of you who don't just come here to spill negativity on the band, this concert is truly awesome. Theoretically Axl should be able to reach this level again if he is motivated enough. Enjoy!

2010!? Are you sure? :P

It's a good show, but Axl was a bit out of breath on some songs and his voice wasn't still on pair to what it'd become later on in 2010, especially a weird lack of mid-range vocals.

Edited by trqster

2010!? Are you sure? :P

It's a good show, but Axl was a bit out of breath on some songs and his voice wasn't still on pair to what it'd become later on in 2010, especially a weird lack of mid-range vocals.

Haha, saw that now, but you get the idea ;)

I thought it was pretty sweet to have a full show with fairly good audio and video from the "2010 era".

I'm thinking that Axl might get that motivation back if they release a new album!

Hope is always there, but unfortunately Axl being older now and out of shape it'll be much harder to replicate these kind of shows...

My absolute favorite show from 2010 is the Rose Bar one - really amazing stuff.

• Like 1

How about just making a thread about a concert you love instead of instigating with retarded hater-bait?

Axl used to be an impressive performer.

The Rose Bar Concert was absolutely brilliant. I hope the people there realize how lucky they were to witness a true Rock N Roll Icon at his finest.

Hope is always there, but unfortunately Axl being older now and out of shape it'll be much harder to replicate these kind of shows...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMJtvIdXE3M

Just watched this show it is wonderful. It's like he's actually enjoying his job for once lol. Specially the Paradise City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMJtvIdXE3M

Truly amazing!

Also The Live in Rosario, Argentina was an amazing show... AXL sounded better than in rose bar!!!