Bumblefoot cancels tour due to "Scheduling Conflict"

LoadedNightraiN

I feel sorry for him. He's trying to do this solo tour for 6 years now and there's always something blocking his plans.

Uhh...he's played plenty of solo shows over the last 6 years. As have everyone else who does stuff outside of Guns.

Indeed. Richard and Dizzy just completed a full stint on the Uproar Festival tour.

well he posted a pic having lunch with beta today or yesterday if im not mistaken

That was actually his wife that posted that picture.

But, that is a good point, and interesting timing.

Ali

Edited by Ali

I feel sorry for him. He's trying to do this solo tour for 6 years now and there's always something blocking his plans.

Uhh...he's played plenty of solo shows over the last 6 years. As have everyone else who does stuff outside of Guns.

Yeah, but I think he's trying to have an actual tour, as opposed to random solo dates.

I think I read something on his facebook that he posted a few weeks ago about it being the first actual BBF Solo tour in a few years or something.

EDIT: Found it - https://www.facebook.com/bumblefoot/posts/10151583412053085

I swear to God, if GNR's next move is a SA tour and not an album I'm going to throw my shoe so hard at the west it's gonna hit Axl in the head coming out of his Malibu home...And I live in Chicago....

What's wrong with a SA tour?

Other than the fact that they've done it like 19 times already and should be concentrating on putting out the *finished* album that's been collecting dust for 5 years, I guess nothing.