Bumblefoot cancels tour due to "Scheduling Conflict"

LoadedNightraiN

And a 2nd holland tourdate just came in due to demand.... Damn. Let's hope tix be usefull at the to be rescheduled date and place.

Sweet that gnr books. But uhm why should bbf reschedule.. can't gnr reschedule :P ?

Edit. First date oct 8th remains valid. The jan 26th is to be rescheduled!

Edited by gnrjanus

For some reason, I'm actually thinking they may be working on music for once, and this is a positive thing..Think about it..it's got to be tough to see your most rabid fan base turn on you the way the forums have lately (myself included)..We know they're aware of it, and if there's ANY hope to keep the band alive, surely they're not foolish enough to simply tour again with nothing behind it..I honestly wouldn't be surprised to actually see them make some kind of effort (for once)..

If I'm wrong though, you can probably count on continued dwindling attendance, and the band will simply die within the next couple years..

• Like 2

For some reason, I'm actually thinking they may be working on music for once, and this is a positive thing..Think about it..it's got to be tough to see your most rabid fan base turn on you the way the forums have lately (myself included)..We know they're aware of it, and if there's ANY hope to keep the band alive, surely they're not foolish enough to simply tour again with nothing behind it..I honestly wouldn't be surprised to actually see them make some kind of effort (for once)..

If I'm wrong though, you can probably count on continued dwindling attendance, and the band will simply die within the next couple years..

I don't completely disagree with you, but I wonder how true it is that they know we're losing interest. Honestly, isn't there always a pretty majority amount of fans on here talking the band down. The behavior recently is a bit moreso than usual, but hardly one that I see that they'd all of a sudden take notice of it. I feel the activity has always been relatively the same. Either you like the new band or you don't.

I don't completely disagree with you, but I wonder how true it is that they know we're losing interest. Honestly, isn't there always a pretty majority amount of fans on here talking the band down. The behavior recently is a bit moreso than usual, but hardly one that I see that they'd all of a sudden take notice of it. I feel the activity has always been relatively the same. Either you like the new band or you don't.

Oh come on man..it takes 30 seconds of reading the forums everyday to see that the fan base is sick and tired of the status quo..The band CLEARLY knows this..Be realistic..

Funny how people imediately go into insult mode if somebody has a different opinion than they do.

People aren't saying they don't "ever" want to see GnR on tour again.

GnR going on tour NOW means that the next album's release date gets pushed back even further - that's why people are complaining.

If GnR comes to our specific city, then most of us will fork over the $150 and go see them. BUT most people would rather they spent the next six months finishing up and releasing a new album than the band going overseas and touring.

Why some people don't understand this concept is beyond me.

IN CASE you didn't understand:

The majority of us wish that Axl would finish up a new album before going on more tours. Most of us wish our favorite rock singer would put out albums more than once every 18-19 years. Most of us have no problem with him touring. We just wish he'd release new music every once in awhile.

Funny how people imediately go into insult mode if somebody has a different opinion than they do.

People aren't saying they don't "ever" want to see GnR on tour again.

GnR going on tour NOW means that the next album's release date gets pushed back even further - that's why people are complaining.

If GnR comes to our specific city, then most of us will fork over the $150 and go see them. BUT most people would rather they spent the next six months finishing up and releasing a new album than the band going overseas and touring.

Why some people don't understand this concept is beyond me.

IN CASE you didn't understand:

The majority of us wish that Axl would finish up a new album before going on more tours. Most of us wish our favorite rock singer would put out albums more than once every 18-19 years. Most of us have no problem with him touring. We just wish he'd release new music every once in awhile.

No shit. Who are you preaching to?

Only on mygnrforum do we find idiots enjoying seeing W. Axl Rose, hitherto a creative and talented guy, acting out the role of a cheesy greatest hits act.

Not sure what the hell you're talking about.

Speaking for myself, GNR is my favorite band and I hope to catch them live as many times as I can

Don't feel bad. He's not sure what the hell he's talking about either. Ever.

I notice that as well :shrugs:

BUMBLEFOOT TOUR RESCHEDULE so far....

SAT. DEC 15, 2013

Crossroads http://www.crossroadsliveclub.it/

Rome, Italy

FRI. DEC 20, 2013

Borderline Club http://www.facebook.com/Borderlinepisa

Pisa, Italy

SUN. DEC 22, 2013

Bluesiana http://www.bluesiana.net/

Velden, Austria

SUN. JAN 5, 2014

***Venue info coming soon***

Krakow, Poland

FRI. JAN 10, 2014

Rathaussaal http://www.rathaussaal.at/

Telfs, Austria

SAT. JAN 11, 2014

Duycker http://www.duycker.nl/

Hoofddorp, Netherlands

More to come!!

I'm for a new album, but wouldn't pass up a fun night of rock n roll. If touring is happening in the U.S. again, I would like another residency. It was fun seeing the band members all over the place. And nothing beats leaving your hotel room and walking into the joint. I still wonder, who stole my damn AFD do not disturb sign. Hey Dariablue did you take it? No hard feelings.

I'm for a new album, but wouldn't pass up a fun night of rock n roll. If touring is happening in the U.S. again, I would like another residency. It was fun seeing the band members all over the place. And nothing beats leaving your hotel room and walking into the joint. I still wonder, who stole my damn AFD do not disturb sign. Hey Dariablue did you take it? No hard feelings.

:lol: Nope, but given the opportunity I probably would have. I did get two though, but gave one to someone on this very forum.

:lol: Nope, but given the opportunity I probably would have. I did get two though, but gave one to someone on this very forum.

:P It's all good! Maybe next we can meet up and you can show me where the band walks out from.

1. Sunny

2. Rita

3. Soulmonster

4. BBA

Batman - we all want another tour!!! Most of us would just like for them to put out another album before touring for the next five years!

This. Totally agree. New album would rule, yes, but if GN'R are touring, I'm going. Would never pass up an opportunity to see them live. Also, apologies in advance for a potentially unpopular opinion, but I would love to see them in Vegas like last time. I didn't get to catch them on the residency and all the photos were cool as hell, so if they did it again, I wouldn't bitch lol.

This. Totally agree. New album would rule, yes, but if GN'R are touring, I'm going. Would never pass up an opportunity to see them live. Also, apologies in advance for a potentially unpopular opinion, but I would love to see them in Vegas like last time. I didn't get to catch them on the residency and all the photos were cool as hell, so if they did it again, I wouldn't bitch lol.

And if they do it again, I hope you get to go. As you know already the hotel was all pimped out GNR. Even the menu at the Pink Taco were names of GNR songs. And Gro, I know. I am for an album over a tour.