BBF Nightrain Chat Discussion

wasted

Would love if that was the case... Ron would love it, both on a personal level and for the fact that he gets to tell fans that the band is in fact heading into the studio. God!!! that would be sweet and the perfect way to re-open Nightrain. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a chat with Ron about random stuff where he has bat off questions about 'Silkworms, Oh my god, Atlas Shrugged' the usual, I think Guns realise they have someone willing to talk to the fans and their just throwing him to the wolves... in a sense.

Fingers crossed but still very unlikely.

THE FANS: Great to have you here, Ron. There is really only one thing we want to know about.

BUMBLE: So happy to be here. There is only one thing I cannot talk about.

(silence)

MODERATOR: Okay, well, that just about wraps things up ...

Spot on.

THE FANS: Great to have you here, Ron. There is really only one thing we want to know about.

(silence)

:lol:

I'm getting so bored with this band I actually hope they start touring again.

Hope he is honest and frank as per what HV mentioned.

Would be keen to get his complete unfiltered opinion on how he feels creatively in Guns since his arrival and post CD. Nothing new since he has been there, and he is clearly someone who loves all things music,...so its weird that he can be creatively happy playing the same songs over n' over (of course he plays to good crowds and gets to travel which would be a mega bonus).

I don't know, I keep getting emails from Nightrain one week to go! There's a section for submitting questions. How original are people? What could we possibly ask Ron the guitarist of GNR about?

I guess it means the band is still alive even if it's off the road. I'm sure he'll have something interesting to say anyway, based on his prior interviews. Hopefully he's doing better with his back.

(silence)

quoted for painful truth.

I don't know, I keep getting emails from Nightrain one week to go! There's a section for submitting questions. How original are people? What could we possibly ask Ron the guitarist of GNR about?

I guess it means the band is still alive even if it's off the road. I'm sure he'll have something interesting to say anyway, based on his prior interviews. Hopefully he's doing better with his back.

I asked for him to play Atlas Shrugged

Probably something like this.

Fan: Hey bumble, any info on the new record?

Bumble: Nothing has been recorded yet by the new band, all we have are left over songs that I've laid guitar down on before CD's release, including Atlas, The General, Jackie chan, and Going Down, along with a few others. Nothing will be released anytime soon, we're waiting on axl, but as soon as he's ready we're ready.

One of these days there will be a surprise. An honest-to-goodness true surprise. When and where that will be is anyone's guess, nonetheless I think it will happen. We don't don't know the details of what it will be, but something "new" will happen. At some point. Ya just never know.

That would be epic. Thats the best i can hope for. Hes might talk about a tour or record. But prob not.

That would be epic. Thats the best i can hope for. Hes might talk about a tour or record. But prob not.

One of these days there will be a surprise. An honest-to-goodness true surprise. When and where that will be is anyone's guess, nonetheless I think it will happen. We don't don't know the details of what it will be, but something "new" will happen. At some point. Ya just never know.

Are you serious?

Yes, one day soon, DJ will write the best GNR album ever.

GNRs best days are truly ahead of them. Right? Like, GNR will become known for the album that DJ wrote, not AFD or UYI.

Right?

Are you serious?

Yes, one day soon, DJ will write the best GNR album ever.

GNRs best days are truly ahead of them. Right? Like, GNR will become known for the album that DJ wrote, not AFD or UYI.

Right?

The future is always unwritten.