Fernando " we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information"

bumblecool

Fernando posted this on Nightrain.

Hi there community, I know that you guys have been looking for an update for some time now; I am sorry that we haven't been able to share any. And this is not one that makes up the time that has passed since I last reached out.

We have spent some time getting our bearings back in tact after many moons of touring and we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information.

Thanks for your loyalty and know that there will something coming up soon.
Fernando Lebeis
Edited by bumblecool
  • Like 1

I guess I'm confused.

Like Smooth said, they need a game plan to deliver information? Or maybe he misspoke and that they're working on a game plan so they then have something to inform us about?

Either way, I'll believe it when I see it.

Being generous to TB I'm guessing that they have been trying to press gang Axl into agreeing to some concrete plans for the next 2-3 years but I imagine he might have been dithering somewhat and of course they probably daren't put anything out there until it's literally signed and sealed in blood. Just my guess.

I guess I'm confused.

Like Smooth said, they need a game plan to deliver information? Or maybe he misspoke and that they're working on a game plan so they then have something to inform us about?

Either way, I'll believe it when I see it.

I believe it's the latter scenario.

we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information.

It sounds like something Tony Blair would say. He used to talk like this, Blair: he would say things like, 'we are creating a timetable to implement certain targets which need to be met, in order to facilitate a strategy for a…’’

• Like 1