Axl Smoking In The 90's...

jman2000

There are pictures of having this but I can't find any now... well he uses it at the Paris Pay Per View during Double Talkin' Jive!

Trying to find a cigarette filter/holder like that.

Where the hell did he get that!

EDIT: Just for clarification, I'm not trolling I legitimately want to buy one if anyone knows where to find one!

Edited by jman2000

Guest Len B'stard

Honestly, a cigarette holder, really, you'd be willing to walk down the street like you're fucking Oscar Wilde or something? :lol:

• Like 2

Honestly, a cigarette holder, really, you'd be willing to walk down the street like you're fucking Oscar Wilde or something? :lol:

I used to live with a lad who thought he was some ponce from the 1900s or something. Him and his mates would sit around in the dining room of this little shitty three bed terrace in Hull dressed in smoking jackets and waistcoats having cheese and fuckin' wine parties and all that bollocks! :lol: Fuckin' big mutton chop sideburns and all that shite too. He used to get this magazine delivered called "The Chap". Seriously man I ain't kidding! :lol:

Edit: This is the fucker!

http://thechapmagazine.co.uk/

Honestly I've never seen a bigger load of bollocks in all my born days! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

How does life get so desperate for a person? I think it's cuz they just can't bear real life :lol: You become so remote from reality, it's like bondage innit, it's where people just get to a point where they can't bear real life and reality to a point where they have to dress up like a rubber tyre just to get a bone on and sort your missus out.

Fuckin' cigarette holders, honestly :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

How does life get so desperate for a person? I think it's cuz they just can't bear real life :lol: You become so remote from reality, it's like bondage innit, it's where people just get to a point where they can't bear real life and reality to a point where they have to dress up like a rubber tyre just to get a bone on and sort your missus out.

Fuckin' cigarette holders, honestly :lol:

Every single one of 'em probably spent half their childhood stuffed in a locker with their boxers yanked so far up their arse they could floss their teeth with 'em! :lol:

I used to live with a lad who thought he was some ponce from the 1900s or something. Him and his mates would sit around in the dining room of this little shitty three bed terrace in Hull dressed in smoking jackets and waistcoats having cheese and fuckin' wine parties and all that bollocks! :lol: Fuckin' big mutton chop sideburns and all that shite too. He used to get this magazine delivered called "The Chap". Seriously man I ain't kidding! :lol:

Edit: This is the fucker!

http://thechapmagazine.co.uk/

Honestly I've never seen a bigger load of bollocks in all my born days! :lol:

Hahaha sounds like you had to be fucking high or drunk to actually be near those parties?

On topic: best go to a good cigar shop for those things. Never tried it though so I cannot say if its good or not

Guest Len B'stard

:D like you're Steven Tyler from Livin' On the Edge.

Steven Tyler has looked like a pensioners scrotum for the last 30 years, thats hardly making a decent case for it :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

:D like you're Steven Tyler from Livin' On the Edge.

Steven Tyler has looked like a pensioners scrotum for the last 30 years, thats hardly making a decent case for it :lol:

Moms are gonna lock up their kids in either case, whether they see an old man's scrotum or Oscar Wilde walking down the street. :lol:

you all are retarded.............it wasn't a "cigarette holder"

it was a cigarette FILTER , which is used to cut down the amount of nicotene , to help quit smoking

I don't smoke so I don't have enough knowledge to know if you're right or wrong, but why do you think that? I've always heard it referred to as a holder.

it was a cigarette FILTER , which is used to cut down the amount of nicotene , to help quit smoking

I don't smoke so I don't have enough knowledge to know if you're right or wrong, but why do you think that? I've always heard it referred to as a holder.

read an article way back when where Axl said thats what it was and if you look at certain pics (one with Bono comes to mind) you can see the replaceable catridges in the holder that filter the nicotene

that was 1992....hardly late 90's

Did i state late 90's at first? So sorry if I did... not sure what I was thinking.

I believe I said in the first post it was a filter?

read an article way back when where Axl said thats what it was and if you look at certain pics (one with Bono comes to mind) you can see the replaceable catridges in the holder that filter the nicotene

Interesting. I don't remember seeing anything in the table besides champagne flutes. Can you post the picture and article you're referencing, please? I'm curious now. Edited by Dariablue