Erin Everly Auction (Updated with statement from Axl's sister)

Guest NGOG

Meanwhile, Axl Rose‘s ex-wife, Erin Everly, is selling an assortment of items the Guns N’ Roses singer used to own. These include the couple’s 1990 wedding video and marriage license, personal photographs, clothing, love letters and even a domestic-abuse report.

CLASSY!

• Like 1

Nice find Amir

Also this is interesting

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/lot/47295/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F110%2F%3Fpage%3D1%26key%3Daxl%2Brose%26cat%3D%26xclosed%3Dno

A Slash signed handwritten set list attributed to the 1988 Guns N' Roses performance at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. This set list does not match the performance given that night. It was obtained by a roadie for the band, so it may have been an early draft. Slash later signed the set list at a 2011 benefit. Accompanied by a photograph of Slash at the 2011 benefit, a parking pass for the 1988 concert, and a green All Access concert pass.

• Like 1

I know it's a harsh move by Erin Everly; but we shouldn't pretend not to be fascinated by these items. Potentially the biggest news story of 2013.

This.

If I had some extra cash to fuck around with, I might just bid. But alas...

I know it's a harsh move by Erin Everly; but we shouldn't pretend not to be fascinated by these items. Potentially the biggest news story of 2013.

Maybe. I think that depends on a few things, if and how Axl reacts, who buys the stuff and what proportion of it ends up being in the public domain i.e the wedding video.

I'm not gonna lie, I want those love letters!

But why is she selling them though... :question:

why now?

She should hold onto these until he dies - then they'd really be worth money - the owner of my company bought the original articles of incorporation for apple years ago at auction and then sold them via auction for $1.6mil aftersteve jobs died - big mistake erin!

I do have some funds coming my way shortly. I wonder how I can justify to my family that I need Axl Rose's old shirt more than we need a new car! :-D

Haha, if you would do such a thing, I have to fly over and have a serious word with you. ;)

• Like 1

Outside of the forums, there will probably be very little interest in this stuff in the states.

And it's a shitty move, but she should've made it in 93 or waited till just after cd2 release to maximise exposure and therefore $$$.

Doing it at a time when the band is a fading dukebox nostalgia act on a tour break will ensure she gets all of the shitty karma with relatively little profit.

I do have some funds coming my way shortly. I wonder how I can justify to my family that I need Axl Rose's old shirt more than we need a new car! :-D

Haha, if you would do such a thing, I have to fly over and have a serious word with you. ;)

Admit it though...you would want to try on the shirt at the same time. Lol ;-)