Erin Everly Auction (Updated with statement from Axl's sister)

Guest NGOG

These are Erin's belongings and I see no problem with her selling whatever she wants.

Somebody actually said this is going to bring her bad karma??? Did you forget that Axl physically beat this woman? Maybe her selling the items is Axl's bad karma coming back to nail him?

I love how some people on this board think that the world should revolve around what makes Axl Rose happy or mad.

• Like 2

Does anybody else think this could give rise to a new generation of hoarders?

hmm not hoarders just collectors :D
I'm sure Troccoli WILL involved in this at some point

I'm sure Troccoli will be ALL over a lot of these.

These are Erin's belongings and I see no problem with her selling whatever she wants.

Somebody actually said this is going to bring her bad karma??? Did you forget that Axl physically beat this woman? Maybe her selling the items is Axl's bad karma coming back to nail him?

I love how some people on this board think that the world should revolve around what makes Axl Rose happy or mad.

The second I saw the auction, I knew people here would crucify her.

She should have put up some soiled thongs.

Or at least used boxer shorts!!

You got a Mickey watch instead.

I feel as if Axl has been dead for 20 years already. :( Putting those love and divorce letters and shit up for auction is just plain wrong. Don't need it? Destroy it!

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Yeah, Axl allegedly (Still haven't seen a shred of proof despite people here preaching it like gospel.) gave her a beating 20 years ago, so what? I've had a fair share of exes get violent with me, and I wouldn't dream of trying to get rich off of any of their private feelings towards me from when times were better. Pathetic.

Just shit to take axl & his lawyers mind off touring/recording/releasing a dvd

:lol: Good one. None of those are ever getting released and you know it.

I know it's a harsh move by Erin Everly; but we shouldn't pretend not to be fascinated by these items. Potentially the biggest news story of 2013.

Hate to admit it but yeah. This actually is kinda exciting!!!

She was hot. I'd still sniff the gusset.

I would too. BOING!!!

Too bad she can't auction off any new songs.

Amen brother.

I

'm skeptical to why she kept these things all these years, and why she's trying to make a cheap buck now. Hopefully someone who posts here will purchase something!

I find this auction to be a bit creepy. I don't know why she held on to all that stuff if Axl was so terrible to her.She could have donated it to a museum, or donated the proceeds to charity. I would love that Jungle shirt, but no way in hell am I givng her money. I love that book the Bridge Across Forever. It changed my life. When relationships end in my life, I get rid of everything in a timely manner.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

Yeah, Axl allegedly (Still haven't seen a shred of proof despite people here preaching it like gospel.) gave her a beating 20 years ago, so what? I've had a fair share of exes get violent with me, and I wouldn't dream of trying to get rich off of any of their private feelings towards me from when times were better. Pathetic.

He does seem to admit it in one of the break-up letters on this auction (pink one on top left, "I didn't mean to hurt you with my actions...". Also noticed the "I should have known better" on page 2...

lot153271.jpg

• Like 1

The wedding video would be the one to get.

Convert it to DVD and then send TB a quick twitter message suggesting they open the vault or it goes on Youtube.

Job done.

It's "accompanied by a DVD transfer of the film". So the job's been half-done already.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

I know it's a harsh move by Erin Everly; but we shouldn't pretend not to be fascinated by these items. Potentially the biggest news story of 2013.

It is not a harsh move, it is beyond sick to be honest, and it will not enamour you to the Guns camp in any way whatsoever if UK Subs is trying to set up a channel with them

Of course, I would expect mygnrforum to roll with this, it is what people like here, but it is about where you want to draw the line.

Of all things in the world, this is not good, this is very very bad.