A pic of William Bruce Rose

darknightfan

ok here is the original as far as I can tell, all image searches go back to this one:

axlrose.jpg

I checked out the guys profile, and found more pictures of the users family including this one saying and I quote

"Axl Rose aka my dad at age 22ish"

So he looks like Axl, people changed it to be Axl in other places Axl's Dad when in fact it is neither :)

another of the users Dad:

wedding.jpg

Anyway not gonna dig and post too much of the guys shit but he nor his father has anything to do with Mr. Rose, end of story

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 4

Darkknightfan asked what happened but deleted it so here goes:

Here is what happened I believe:

- A guy scans old pictures from HIS past and uploads them to a public image site online, he does not protect the images (not sure why)

- He names one "Axl Rose" under it says my aka my dad at 22ish (because he does look like him)

- someone he knows sees it and takes it to upload in another place, keeping this Axl Rose thing going

- or someone searching for RARE axl pics finds it (as the account is wide open) and posts it as Axl or his father.

- It is posted here, part of my job is to make sure it is real, as to not help spread any rumors , so I check it out. I run reverse searches and discover the open image site and the guys pictures, realizing what is up I let you all know

- that is all, not Axl or his father.

Anyway not gonna dig and post too much of the guys shit but he nor his father has anything to do with Mr. Rose, end of story

Well, thank you gunsguy for clearing that up for me and ending the story. You get a gold star in media crew reporting today.

If you like my investigation hit the like button :)

• Like 4

- A guy scans old pictures from HIS past and uploads them to a public image site online, he does not protect the images (not sure why)

- He names one "Axl Rose" under it says my aka my dad at 22ish (because he does look like him)

- someone he knows sees it and takes it to upload in another place, keeping this Axl Rose thing going

- or someone searching for RARE axl pics finds it (as the account is wide open) and posts it as Axl or his father.

- It is posted here, part of my job is to make sure it is real, as to not help spread any rumors , so I check it out. I run reverse searches and discover the open image site and the guys pictures, realizing what is up I let you all know

Well, thank you gunsguy for clearing that up for me and ending the story. You get a gold star in media crew reporting today.

It's one k in darknightfan. I deleted it because I saw that you had edited your original post. Therefore I did not need to post it.

Done! :)

WHAT IF William is still alive then? OMG, someone call Axl.

By the way, does anyone have that picture that it's supposed to be of Axl with his mom? The one that if I'm not mistaken is actually him with a Illusions Tour employee. It's a beautiful redhead woman.

11060947613_ed544314c9_o.jpg