BUMBLEFOOT: If I Have To Choose Between GUNS N' ROSES And The Rest Of My Life, I'm Out

gunsguy

This really sucks for Ron. I can accept that Axl as an eccentric artist can be chaotic and disorganised but management should be better than that. I realise with Axl at the helm that must be difficult but they at the very least owe some courtesy to the rest of the band and at the bare minimum the lines of communication should always be open. Interesting that Guns worked around The Mats gigs and the Dead Daisies tour, suggests some band hierarchy at play.

• Like 1

Am I correct in saying GNR's plans for early 2013 are now cancelled?

2014 by the way :P

The Axl Rose Defense Force will say that GN'R's plans are not cancelled, because they were never confirmed to begin with. :P

To your point, there WERE no confirmed dates. It was speculation. So no need to blame Axl haha because you can't cancell what was never confirmed

"We were supposed to tour We had this tour [booked for my solo project] in January/February that I changed for GUNS stuff in December and January and then that stuff got canceled. And all the changes were for nothing, and the changes came at a very big loss. And it also came at a detriment to my name. It's, like, you book something with booking agents and promoters, and their biggest concern is that you're gonna cancel because GUNS is gonna book something, and then you do that, they're gonna be very reluctant to wanna book again, 'cause they're worried about the same thing happening. So I can't let that happen anymore. So I'm in a situation now

Oh Lawdy! This is beyond lame.

Maybe William's botox didn't work out, or the new haircut, or maybe Axl's put on the pounds.

Edited by vaida

BBF moans a lot as of late, my question is: if he is so upset with the situation in GNR, why won't he leave? cos the money's not that bad, huh ?

It sounds like he is trying to find a compromise. If Guns stuff was planned 1-2 years in advance there is no reason why every member couldn't fit their other projects in too. By having to cancel stuff at short notice he is damaging his personal reputation, I don't think many people would be happy with that.

• Like 1

BBF moans a lot as of late, my question is: if he is so upset with the situation in GNR, why won't he leave? cos the money's not that bad, huh ?

Its normal to have problems, I am sure he would tell them his problem but he can't seem to get in touch. I'm in a relationship and have been for 19 yes, when things get bad I don't simply leave... But then again I CAN communicate with my wife.

It's only a matter of time before Ron says fuck it. When? I don't know. But it's seeming inevitable. Maybe by year's end. Pretty sure he realizes Axl's never gonna do dick by now.

I'm confident that once he feels financially comfortable enough to cut ties, he'll flip Axl the bird.

This band is ridiculous. If Bumble wants to be taken seriously as an artist he should leave Guns N' Roses as soon as possible. But, as he has stated things like this several times in the past and didn't do anything about it, I tend to believe that the paychecks are the most important thing.

• Like 2

Its normal to have problems, I am sure he would tell them his problem but he can't seem to get in touch. I'm in a relationship and have been for 19 yes, when things get bad I don't simply leave... But then again I CAN communicate with my wife.

That just boggles the mind, doesn't it? Beta can jump on Twitter and shit talk fans, but can't return a band member's phone call for days.

And no disrespect GG, but please don't compare this band to any sort of relationship. Unless you're paying your wife to stick around, it's not the same.