New Clip Discussion

Coma16

Perhaps I'm just sick of the forum dramas and it's turned me negative but here's my honest thoughts:

But the band doesn't do guitar songs anymore do they?

Wrong. Soooooooooooooo wrong.

Better is one of their most guitar driven songs, on par with Coma. CD, actually, has some of the best riffs this band has ever written, melodically speaking, of course

That's a bit of a stretch. There aren't that many memorable riffs on CD to be honest. Melodically speaking, the ones that stick out are just dissonant weirdness, and have nothing to do with the GNR guitar sound.

Troo mah brudda.

Lots of chugging metal riffs, and basic rhythm. The riff to Chinese is pretty standard. Better, and Prostitute are in the same class.

But there's nothing like Double Talking Jive, or Dust N' Bones. Izzy really hooked us up. I really dig the riff in DNB. It's like something out of a saloon.

Can manets tell us who is the more favoured guns n roses fansite?

How would he even know?

I get the impression Beta keeps a watchful eye.

And Beta apparently contacted Manets about this whole leak fiasco.

On a more serious note, Manets is now a member of Team Brazil

This does seem to be the case now :shrugs:

How would he even know?

He's an insider.

Seems like a lot of people are suddenly insiders.

• Like 1

MSL's biding his time until he becomes the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all-time. Dethrone him at WrestleMania!

Big E Langston vs. MSL

Title vs. Unreleased GN'R Songs

Classic big man match. Big E should use his five-count NXT gimmick.

How would he even know?

I get the impression Beta keeps a watchful eye.

And Beta apparently contacted Manets about this whole leak fiasco.

On a more serious note, Manets is now a member of Team Brazil

If Manets became a team brazil member, i suggest to ban him immediately before he ruin this forum, like team brazil ruined new GNR

Nix that. Make it a Ladder Match with the title, and the alleged USB drive suspended above the ring.

Where is Roddy Piper and his coconut when we need him?

They could hype it up on Piper's Pit. Make it a worked shoot. All we need is a special enforcer at ringside....

This situation is a mess. From an outsider's (and therefore neutral) point of view, you guys are all going to end up really damaging each other. No-one wins from this. Its lose, lose, lose .

Instead of hanging each other out to dry, you guys should just agree to set personal differences aside (for EVERYONE's benefit) , delete all this speculation, gossip and tittle-tattle, and stay silent.

Otherwise, you might as well chip in together for an extra-large tub of lube, and line up over the table side-to-side with your trousers round your ankles - because each and everyone of you is going to get shafted here.

HV we support mygnr not msl, that's why we're here. Personally I find they guy's way of conducting himself so repellent I wouldn't patronise his site even if it was official.

But if you want to defuse things, we need to get it out in the open. Why did you say you'd deleted the clips when you hadn't? Was it just to cover yourself legally? This isn't a major deal - it's a white lie told out of necessity, and most of us would do the same. But you gotta come clean about it.

Why don't you shut the fuck up? Its none of your business. Why are you desperate to get someone into trouble???

• Like 1

Perhaps I'm just sick of the forum dramas and it's turned me negative but here's my honest thoughts:

But the band doesn't do guitar songs anymore do they?

Wrong. Soooooooooooooo wrong.

Better is one of their most guitar driven songs, on par with Coma. CD, actually, has some of the best riffs this band has ever written, melodically speaking, of course

That's a bit of a stretch. There aren't that many memorable riffs on CD to be honest. Melodically speaking, the ones that stick out are just dissonant weirdness, and have nothing to do with the GNR guitar sound.

Troo mah brudda.

Lots of chugging metal riffs, and basic rhythm. The riff to Chinese is pretty standard. Better, and Prostitute are in the same class.

But there's nothing like Double Talking Jive, or Dust N' Bones. Izzy really hooked us up. I really dig the riff in DNB. It's like something out of a saloon.

DTJ and DnB are good examples of melodical riffs?

FFS... ah well, why even bother?

BTW, THE riff to Chi Dem, Better and Prosti? You're talking like there's only one riff in each song. Those songs got lots.

Chugging riffs? Really? None of these songs have heavy use of palm muting to be considered chugging riffs.Anyway, LOOOOOL

Edited by Chewbacca

Manet's wishes Beta contacted him first. This whole thing is a fucken circle jerk. AndreCC is sucking up MSL in the attempt to get songs. Manets is sucking up TB in an attempt to get insider status. I seriously believe fans like MSL, Manets and AndreCC to be the worst kind. Give me people like Volcano and BBA anyday of the week over the likes of the aforementioned members.

MSL is clearly talking shit when he says "some guy sent me the tracks and also sent the snippet to HV". He is covering his own fat ass and fooling the lot of you into thinking he himself did not send HV the clip because then it would be lawsuit time for Mr KFC. Just like the "i found a USB stick of GNR documents in my mailbox" bullshit story. Please.

Edited by Young_Gun
  • Like 4

Manet's wishes Beta contacted him first. This whole thing is a fucken circle jerk. AndreCC is sucking up MSL in the attempt to get songs. Manets is sucking up TB in an attempt to get insider status. I seriously believe fans like MSL, Manets and AndreCC to be the worst kind. Give me people like Volcano and BBA anyday of the week over the likes of the aforementioned members.

MSL is clearly talking shit when he says "some guy sent me the tracks and also sent the snippet to HV". He is covering his own fat ass and fooling the lot of you into thinking he himself did not send HV the clip because then it would be lawsuit time for Mr KFC. Just like the "i found a USB stick of GNR documents in my mailbox" bullshit story. Please.

Got to love 'Cano! I used to really love BBA but he pissed me the hell off when he was harassing Ron. Total asshole

And good post! (Sorry Manets! Don't worry, I like you though)

Ok guys I hear you -- in our defence, we don't want to be accused of censorship. After a 61 page thread though I think everyone has had their say and certainly someone needs to take the high road. Sorry for taking the time/too long to lock this but now is the right time. We all need to move along.

*locked*

• Like 1