Guns N' Roses 2014 Tour Dates

bacardimayne

So it looks like Axl is looking for a place in N.Y. I guess it would be a warm up show in a small/medium venue. I´m not familiar with those in the area. What do you guys think it would be the ideal ones for both the band and people who are planning to attend?

Not sure if posted yet

March 27, 2014 Time TBA New York , NY

*Edit this has since been deleted from the events page, but the link at time of posting still works*

March 27, 2014 Time TBA

New York , NY

17 Irving Place

New York , NY 10003

http://www.gunsnroses.com/events/242143

Someone on MSL's forum pointed out that's a glitch on groundctrl's part, that's the date and venue for a gig for another band that they host a website for.

• Like 1

Been off line for a week...........what did I miss?

Any news of this tour supporting a new album?

Any word on what the 2-3 new songs are going to be?

New album coming april 23rd, 2014... entitled "The General", under GnR's own label. First single, "Soul Monster" out in March. Fernando says SM, along with two other brand new songs will be debuted live on tour previously to the album's release.

But unfortunately that's all a lie.

• Like 3

New album coming april 23rd, 2014... entitled "The General", under GnR's own label. First single, "Soul Monster" out in March. Fernando says SM, along with two other brand new songs will be debuted live on tour previously to the album's release.

what made you pick 4/23?

what made you pick 4/23?
Don't know.. Seemed like a good date.

Fuck, that sounds good! Wish it were true! :lol:

A few surprises (couple of old gems 'Yesterdays, Dead Horse' a new song), Axl to be in shape or at least have his voice in shape (not breathless, not completely without any of his trademark power and rasp) and for the set to be revamped (change of order, a few songs that have been in all the tours since 2002 being left out for others more obscure fan favourites etc). My Final thing would be to cut down the solo sections, I know Axl needs time to catch his breath but the solo's are way too long especially DJ (flabby and boring! serves only as a toilet break, really poor!) and Ron's (Pink panther was fine, Glad to be here is... not a good song, almost any other song from his catalogue would do instead) Richards is always great, and Tommy's solo spot is a high point "Motivation" is a great live song.

Hope GNR do another US tour besides the Vegas residency. I doubt I'll be going to Vegas this time around.

I doubt it - being that they toured in 2011, 2012, and a little in 2013. Maybe if they release an album this year then they can tour the US in 2015.

- The brazilian leg will last from 10 to 12 days, with concerts in 5 capitals on April.

- On April 09th they will play a concert on Asuncion, Paraguay on a wide open venue.

- On March 29th they will play on Santiago, Chile @ Movistar Arena

good to see I was right about you and your info. Maybe next time...