Some new info on the South American Tour

ManetsBR

GUNS N' ROSES - SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR 2014

- Brazil: the brazilian leg will lbe in April, lasting from 10 to 12 days, with concerts in 5 capitals. São Paulo concert will be on the Anhembi Arena (same place Guns N' Roses played on 1992) or the Palmeiras Stadium (same place as 2010). Porto Alegre concert will be at the FIERGS Park, same place as 2010.

- Argentina: April 11th and 12th on La Plata (Unico Stadium) and Rosario (Salon Metropolitano).

- Paraguay: April 09th on Asuncion, on a wide open place, probably the Jockey Club.

- Chile: March 29th @ Movistar Arena

- The promoter is again, Time For Fun, one of the biggest in the world.

I think the full tour dates and infos are getting out this week, let's see.

Edit: According to this article (in portuguese), one of the many reasons the tour, that was supposed to have happened on October, was postponed was so they could have some more recording sessions to the new album.

Edit 2: Added the venues.

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 3

More info on the venues:

La Plata will be at Unico Stadium.

Rosario will be at the Salon Metropolitano.

Asuncion will probably be at the Jockey Club.

Am I the only one who thinks it's really impressive that the venue where Guns N' Roses will play at São Paulo is probably gonna be the same one they played on 1992? With the top hat guy and that other dudes, you know... Them...

Edited by ManetsBR

Glad to know Porto Alegre is probably on the plans. Now i just need a date so I can start bugging my coworkers to swap shifts with me before I cut my wrists. I'm that subtle :lol:

Well, since it's a 10 days run on April, and they have concerts booked until the 09th, it's safe to assume that it's somewhere between 10th and 20th or 20th and 30th.

Its kind of cool to think that in only over 2 months, we'll be seeing live stuff from GnR again. Let's hope this tour has some new stuff to really talk about :)

Yeah, sure. Axl's fat, Axl's bald, Axl sounds like shit. All the brand new topics.
Don't forget Axl had the same set

I'm from Paraguay, this guy just put the info of My Fan Page in facebook (Guns N' Roses Paraguay) into his site, in my site I just printed the tweets of Nico Garzia @nicogarziaa saying that he loves GN'R, that he wanna a Replay, and a semi confirmation in a chat with a girl..(the tweet says:Girl: I will just sell my hair for a ticket of GN'R and Nico replied: Sell it with a good prize, and the girl: That's a confirmation? and he: Obvious!) and replied to a guy saying: The initials for the bands are: G, M(Metallica just confirmed in the last week) and later saying that the dates would be april and march!... This will be announced in this week... sorry for my bad english haha

• Like 1

all these dudes trying to make the fans believe they're some kind of ''insiders'' in the GNR world make me sick.

let's wait for the official confirmations. GN'R has some very effective communication channels to inform the fans. This ain't 2004 anymore.

Insider in the GNR world? Oh, so I shouldn't share this information? This is getting really annoying. Same thing as when the plans MyGNR revealed started to be confirmed. "Oh, stop with the 'I told you so' talk." Why? Anytime now someone shares an information he's "trying to be this, trying to be that." No one's trying anything, things are just being done for the sake of it.

And "GN'R has some very effective communication channels to inform the fans"? Really?

Edited by ManetsBR

all these dudes trying to make the fans believe they're some kind of ''insiders'' in the GNR world make me sick.

let's wait for the official confirmations. GN'R has some very effective communication channels to inform the fans. This ain't 2004 anymore.

Insider in the GNR world? Oh, so I shouldn't share this information? This is getting really annoying. Same thing as when the plans MyGNR revealed started to be confirmed. "Oh, stop with the 'I told you so' talk." Why? Anytime now someone shares an information he's "trying to be this, trying to be that." No one's trying anything, things are just being done for the sake of it.

And "GN'R has some very effective communication channels to inform the fans"? Really?

Not to disagree with you, as I do appreciate YOU sharing this news with us........but you have to admit, no other band in the world operates like GnR does. Can you think of any other band that releases information anonymously through members of a fan forum? Any other band's management team that doesn't put their name next to released information? Or a band member doesn't release the information?

Like I said - I'm glad information is getting released. So thank you for that. But the way it's being released is very, very strange. And to those of us who have followed Team Brazil's "career" with Axl as his management team, it just seems like they must have a reason for not being willing to attach their names to this information. And again, there is a reason that no other band does this.

So don't take too much offense when people making comments about what you are doing. Most aren't attacking YOU - they are just confused by the method GnR is using.