Do we need to limit "likes" anymore?

Ace Nova

I had everything set up with my old bank card. I lost that card and got a new one, same account, but for some reason setting it up with PayPal is proving to be much more of a hassle than it was with the old one.

You know, the same thing happened to me, and for whatever reason it turned into a major pain in the ass to do that.

• Like 1

Can supporters get infinity** likes while the peasants only get 5?

**25-30

We deserve more!

I would like more likes for supporters. Like, 50? That way, it'd be hard to use them all, but you have them in case you do. How many were you thinking, sandman?

**25-30

We deserve more!

I would like more likes for supporters. Like, 50? That way, it'd be hard to use them all, but you have them in case you do. How many were you thinking, sandman?

I mean, to be fair, twenty is probably ample - I don't think I've ever got through them. But as standing pillars of the community, it'd be nice to actively vote on what we thought was also an active contribution more regularly. Even a bump from 20 to 25 would be good - then we get five likes per dollar for the minimum donation :awesomeface:

**25-30

We deserve more!

I mean, to be fair, twenty is probably ample - I don't think I've ever got through them. But as standing pillars of the community, it'd be nice to actively vote on what we thought was also an active contribution more regularly. Even a bump from 20 to 25 would be good - then we get five likes per dollar for the minimum donation :awesomeface:

Genius.

Admins?