"Welcome To The Jungle" vs. "Enter Sandman"

Spirit

Jungle is the best song on GNR's best album.

Anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

I think you're mistaken because i don't believe jungle is in chinese democracy

Well done proving Towelie's point right there. :lol:

Jungle is the definitive Guns N' Roses anthem and one of the best and most iconic rock songa ever. It deserves every credit it gets and more. There is no denial. Some of you might not listen to it that much nowadays but that's 'cause you listened to it too many times.

Jungle is the definitive Guns N' Roses anthem and one of the best and most iconic rock songa ever. It deserves every credit it gets and more. There is no denial. Some of you might not listen to it that much nowadays but that's 'cause you listened to it too many times.

its a bit clunky and forced in parts, it doesnt relate to everyone as much scom does and doesnt have that universal quality PC has. But its metal classic.

Jungle is the best song on GNR's best album.

Anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

Jungle ain't on Chinese. Check your facts before calling other people retards, genius

Id compare Sandman to YCBM.

Maybe Jungle v Dr Feelgood.

Dr. Feelgood would win that no question. Crüe is the superior band.

Voted Jungle because I never liked Enter Sandman.

The intro never gets old.

Voted Jungle because I never liked Enter Sandman.

The intro never gets old.

Couldn't agree more. Every single time I hear that intro, I get excited and I've heard that intro A LOT.

Slash struck gold with that song. It put Gn'R on a whole other level for me when I first heard it.

"what the fuck was that?" was my initial reaction cause it was just so mean and sleazy, and you could tell they really lived it just by listening to it once. That's amazing.

They never wrote another song like Jungle imo. I still prefer Nightrain though lol.

Edited by Rovim