"Welcome To The Jungle" vs. "Enter Sandman"

Spirit

Jungle is the best song on GNR's best album.

Anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

Jungle ain't on Chinese. Check your facts before calling other people retards, genius

Id compare Sandman to YCBM.

Maybe Jungle v Dr Feelgood.

Dr. Feelgood would win that no question. Crüe is the superior band.
agree drvfeel us better recorded. Easy is untochtavlw.

Wow. I really like the freedom of speech, but when I read that Welcome to the Jungle sucks, in myGN'Rforum, I get tempted to leave this place for good...

Yeah really. I always hate the realization that other people might have a different opinion than me.

• Like 1

Slash struck gold with that song. It put Gn'R on a whole other level for me when I first heard it.

"what the fuck was that?" was my initial reaction cause it was just so mean and sleazy, and you could tell they really lived it just by listening to it once. That's amazing.

They never wrote another song like Jungle imo. I still prefer Nightrain though lol.

No one is likely to ever write such a masterpiece ever again, IMO. It's one of the best rock songs ever. Best concert starter in history. Coolest intro ever, awesome riff and lyrics, it's just great. Jungle is THE definite Guns N' Roses song. TWAT might be my favorite but Jungle is Guns N' Roses in a nutshell. PC, SCOM and WTTJ are on a league of their own but SCOM is a powerballad, PC is more pop-oriented, more radio friendly. WTTJ is mean, straight-foward and it's got Axl written all over it. LOL at Dr.Feelgood being better than jungle, and even Enter Sandman being an awesome song, it just doesn't stand a chance. Sandman isn't even Metallica's best, probably.

And Nightrain is awesome too, Rovim... But it's not on league with Appetite's Big 3, IMO. It's a fan-favorite, not a rock and roll anthem, y'know.. It's, IMO, the 4th best AFD song.

Jungle by a mile.

I've never really liked Sandman. That's when Metallica went to pop or mainstream for me. Sort of like Def Leppard with Hysteria and Pour Some Sugar on Me.

I liked the old Metallica - Ride the Lightning , Kill Em All, Garage Days. Master and Battery was one of the best 1-2 punches around.

Master vs Jungle would have been a better comparison.

Slash struck gold with that song. It put Gn'R on a whole other level for me when I first heard it.

"what the fuck was that?" was my initial reaction cause it was just so mean and sleazy, and you could tell they really lived it just by listening to it once. That's amazing.

They never wrote another song like Jungle imo. I still prefer Nightrain though lol.

No one is likely to ever write such a masterpiece ever again, IMO. It's one of the best rock songs ever. Best concert starter in history. Coolest intro ever, awesome riff and lyrics, it's just great. Jungle is THE definite Guns N' Roses song. TWAT might be my favorite but Jungle is Guns N' Roses in a nutshell. PC, SCOM and WTTJ are on a league of their own but SCOM is a powerballad, PC is more pop-oriented, more radio friendly. WTTJ is mean, straight-foward and it's got Axl written all over it. LOL at Dr.Feelgood being better than jungle, and even Enter Sandman being an awesome song, it just doesn't stand a chance. Sandman isn't even Metallica's best, probably.

And Nightrain is awesome too, Rovim... But it's not on league with Appetite's Big 3, IMO. It's a fan-favorite, not a rock and roll anthem, y'know.. It's, IMO, the 4th best AFD song.

Exactly! Both of you put it together very well.

Also, a better name for a rock song than "Welcome to the Jungle"? I can't think of any.

Edited by Nosaj Thing