Does Slash Have A #1 Album Left In Him?

Bro-mero

A #1 Album For Slash?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny to see the same people who whine and cry about those who say negative things about Axl come to topics about Slash and say negative things about him. Bit of a double standard, but what can you do.

I'd love to see Slash release an album that sold well. Just like I'd love to see Axl do the same thing. I'm not part of that weird group that feels they have to pick sides. I hope all current and ex members of GnR have hugely successful albums and careers in the upcoming years. I'm a ROCK n ROLL fan - so I hope all those guys supply us fans with multiple amazing albums. My musical journey isn't led by Axl Rose - I'd be happy if Steven released a killer album in 2014. Who cares who puts out the album, as long as the songs are amazing?

I think Slash won't make it #1 without a popstar guest but who cares? AL was miles ahead of Slash anyway, keep doing that. Slash just needs to be a bit more innovative with his music, challenge himself. Do an epic like Coma, do something nasty like Snakepit 2.