2 or 3 new songs for 2014 tour

rudolf1978

no new material within last 5 years from this lineup

Do you have exact quotes he said regarding this?

what about the Dj and Axl song Baz was talking about? was that a hoax?

Do we know if they actually worked on it together, or as Bumble suggested, it was just a case (if even true) of Dj sending Axl his ideas and Axl working on it by himself?

My gut says 3 new songs means 3 NEW songs i.e. Bucket era. Which is the best news I could hope for, personally.

They wouldn't make a big deal of announcing cryptically, via MYGNR, that they were merely going to add unplayed classic era songs to the set.

We're going to hear Atlas, or The General or Thyme. That is the best thing ever.

I totally get all the people upset by this. I hate it when a band I like adds songs to their set list. It's just an awful thing to do.

Naw man. I think everyone's at a point where they either want nu guns to put up or shut up.

What's gonna be the line of excuses if 2014 is more of the same with just some new solo spots? "He's still touring in support of Chinese"? "Life gets the way"?

My gut says 3 new songs means 3 NEW songs i.e. Bucket era. Which is the best news I could hope for, personally.

They wouldn't make a big deal of announcing cryptically, via MYGNR, that they were merely going to add unplayed classic era songs to the set.

We're going to hear Atlas, or The General or Thyme. That is the best thing ever.

That would be what I would hope, and what would make most sense, but this is Team Brazil era Guns N' Roses we're going with...

My personal, trying to avoid disappointment, guess would be that we'll get...

"Going Down" (Counting as the "brand new" song)

New cover

New UYI era song... (my guess would be "Yesterdays." I just don't think he has the drive required to do "Perfect Crime" justice)

Certainly the band isn't starting another leg of touring without it being in support of a new album. That would pretty much cement the fact that Axl/Team Brazil aren't looking at this as a band that is moving forward with it's career/music, but instead is just happy milking the past for all its worth.

Certainly the band isn't starting another leg of touring without it being in support of a new album. That would pretty much cement the fact that Axl/Team Brazil aren't looking at this as a band that is moving forward with it's career/music, but instead is just happy milking the past for all its worth.

lol "certainly". In 2006: "Certainly Chinese is gonna come out this year" was what a lot of people here thought. Have we learned nothing?

"certainly they are going to play new songs in rio"

I don't think anyone is certain about anything in the Gn'R camp anymore.