"What Happened When Axl Rose Rented My Apartment"

jekylhyde

It's actually a bit immoral just to waste good money like that, that could be put to use to help save lives... But hey it's his (hard) earned money and Axl probably doesn't give a f@ck about anything these days.

I don't think Axl is into morality.....

sometimes a net worth doesn't mean much, though.

michael jackson's net worth was huge, but he was still facing bankruptcy a few years back and that was the reason he had to tour again. the more you own and the more bills you owe, the less your net worth means.

nevertheless, i'm sure axl could live off the appetite royalties for the rest of his life.

He could have 3 other apartments hes renting to others which he can use that money to rent out random flats. So it doesnt hurt him.

True. He might just be richer than any of us realise. I agree it seems a waste but I suppose there might be a logical reason that none of use can fathom.

Perhaps it's where The Vault resided for a few years, maybe he moves it around to stay ahead of the bitch boi's n' ho's. :-D

200 Mil might make life easier. Maybe he did go to apartment at 8am in the morning. Or he just ended up sleeping on kevin bacons couch.
  • Like 1

I think when he spends time in NYC, he really wants to relocate, but when he's been there for a while, remembers why he likes Malibu.

I've lived in NYC for a long time, and I've visited Malibu. They're such polar opposites. If Axl likes privacy, there's no way in hell he'll get it here in NYC. But Malibu was like a freaking ghost town, so easy to fade into the shadows (if you have millions of dollars, that is).

Damn... my rentals in Colorado and Wyoming go for 1000.00 a month for 1000 square feet so the rent on that place in New York City at 5600 sq feet has go for $10- 15,000.00 at least! simple math here: say 10,000 at miniumx12 = $120,000 a year x 2 =$240,000

Well it can be said that its not for lack of money that Axl isnt recording.

Merk said they would rent out the studio and have all things in place and his muse just wouldnt show up...

I don't know if this story is old or new but I just read it on blabbermouth.net.

It stated that about 3 or 4 years ago Axl wanted to rent an apartment in NYC. He found one that he loved and paid the rent for one year, but never moved in.

Axl also continued to pay rent for the second year, but still never moved in and during this time while in NYC he would stay at high end hotels.

Anyway, by the 3rd year, I guess Axl's management cancelled his lease.

The people who rented to him said he was very nice and even played with their dog for a bit while checking out the apartment.

I thought this was odd, but then again it's Axl Rose. lol

I can imagine how much the rent must have been because this is NYC we're talking about.

He seemed very pleased with the place but they said when it was time to move in, Axl never showed up.

I guess they were lucky he continued to pay the rent and not have another court battle on his hands.

It must be nice to have money to burn.

A year in the life of Axl Rose would be an incredible show. The stories that we hear about him are shocking to us, but I get the feeling this is normal for him.

I mean you could be best friends with him and not hear from him for 5 years and then one day get a birthday call like you had just talked to him yesterday. He definitely sees and lives different than any one else. A unique person, but much cooler than any of us haha

I hate it when rich people spend their money on dumb things like these. I mean, it's their money and they can do whatever they want with it. But to me it's just dumb and foolish. I don't actually hate it, I don't just understand it. If you have money to spend it like that, you have too much.

Then again, what do I know about the life of a rock star. I would probably spend money even more stupider things.

Edited by jekylhyde

I hate it when rich people spend their money on dumb things like these. I mean, it's their money and they can do whatever they want with it. But to me it's just dumb and foolish. I don't actually hate it, I don't just understand it. If you have money to spend it like that, you have too much.

Then again, what do I know about the life of a rock star. I would probably spend money even more stupider things.

is just money.. it doesn't matter.

Guest Len B'stard

is just money.. it doesn't matter.

Takes the sting out of poverty somewhat though, doesn't it? Don't believe me? Trying paying your rent with hippie sentiment, see what happens.

Edited by sugaraylen

You're right R. Nash. It doesn't really matter. (If you're that rich, I mean. If you're not, then that's another thing.) I just don't get it. Then again, spending money, even on stupid things, helps the economy. It's better than sitting on it.

On one hand I think it's stupid, but on the other, it isn't my money.

Edited by jekylhyde