"What Happened When Axl Rose Rented My Apartment"

jekylhyde

Guest Len B'stard

The discussion began more based around your 'poor to the point of being homeless' type of person, i understand that 20,000 in America is like, working class wage and that.

The discussion began more based around your 'poor to the point of being homeless' type of person, i understand that 20,000 in America is like, working class wage and that.

Unless your living at home with mamma 20k will get you fuck all.

All 20k does is help avoid death.

Once again, i'm poor. Don't really know who you picture a poor guy, so i don't know how can i explain that to you.

How about this.

My family come from a country where, to this day, certain members of em live in a one room hut made of mud and hay with logs for roofbeams that collapse everytime there is a rainy season, they have no electricity, no running water, you gotta send the girls down the well with a massive fuckin' bucket for water, can't afford to go to school cuz it ain't free and you have to pay fees from kindergarten onwards, nevermind fuckin' internet connections, half of em can't afford shoes, thats fuckin' poverty, a poverty that you don't choose, a poverty that is thrust upon you, a poverty that leaves you with no options. Thats poverty, not sitting around with an internet connection and a computer going 'this is REAL gritty life!'. The sort of poverty that means the police don't care to protect you cuz you got less money than the rich guy who could probably rape and kill your daughter and get off scot-free. Try telling those people about the value of money.

This? Most likely not true.

I will give you some precise info: I live in Argentina, here poor ppl(and like almost everywhere thanks to Confucius), have the right to free education. Most of the ppl below the poverty line don't want to study.

Some wants to, like me. There are public places were technology and books are for everyone to use, like libraries.

Also, almost everyone just to born in this land gets to the right to the basics needs like water and food.

Should i continue?

Guest Len B'stard

Once again, i'm poor. Don't really know who you picture a poor guy, so i don't know how can i explain that to you.

How about this.

My family come from a country where, to this day, certain members of em live in a one room hut made of mud and hay with logs for roofbeams that collapse everytime there is a rainy season, they have no electricity, no running water, you gotta send the girls down the well with a massive fuckin' bucket for water, can't afford to go to school cuz it ain't free and you have to pay fees from kindergarten onwards, nevermind fuckin' internet connections, half of em can't afford shoes, thats fuckin' poverty, a poverty that you don't choose, a poverty that is thrust upon you, a poverty that leaves you with no options. Thats poverty, not sitting around with an internet connection and a computer going 'this is REAL gritty life!'. The sort of poverty that means the police don't care to protect you cuz you got less money than the rich guy who could probably rape and kill your daughter and get off scot-free. Try telling those people about the value of money.

I will give you some precise info: I live in Argentina, here poor ppl(and like almost everywhere thanks to Confucius), have the right to free education. Most of the ppl below the poverty line don't want to study.

Some wants to, like me. There are public places were technology and books are for everyone to use, like libraries.

Also, almost everyone just to born in this land gets to the right to the basics needs like water and food.

Should i continue?

Not true? It's THAT much of a stretch that someone from Kashmir might be living in England? There's entire communities of us here fella. And no, you don't need to continue, I see now why you know exactly jack shit about poverty, thank you. In Kashmir there are no libraries except in a couple of universities, in Kashmir there is no free education, you pay fees and if you don't pay you don't get in, in Kashmir people DREAM of the kind of money it takes to afford you can education.

You're talking within the bounds and limits of understanding specific to your nation...and then telling me i need to get out more, whats different from what you've outlined compared to America and England? Nothing. So what the fuck has your whole point here been? :lol: 'Most likely not true', yeah, you wanna see it mate, you won't believe your eyes.

Dsc00752.jpg

Thats the exact village and town in Kashmir, Azad Kashmir, town Sehnsa, Village Channai, District Kotli, it's a place you can't even find on most maps of the world. Do you see any public libraries? How about electric cables and masts? I didn't think so.

Edited by sugaraylen

How about this.

Should i continue?

Not true? It's THAT much of a stretch that someone from Kashmir might be living in England? There's entire communities of us here fella. And no, you don't need to continue, I see now why you know exactly jack shit about poverty, thank you. In Kashmir there are no libraries except in a couple of universities, in Kashmir there is no free education, you pay fees and if you don't pay you don't get in, in Kashmir people DREAM of the kind of money it takes to afford you can education.

You're talking within the bounds and limits of understanding specific to your nation...and then telling me i need to get out more, whats different from what you've outlined compared to America and England? Nothing. So what the fuck has your whole point here been? :lol: 'Most likely not true', yeah, you wanna see it mate, you won't believe your eyes.

Dsc00752.jpg

Thats the exact village and town in Kashmir, Azad Kashmir, town Sehnsa, Village Channai, it's a place you can't even find on most maps of the world. Do you see any public libraries? How about electric cables and masts? I didn't think so.

What's the poverty measure there? How is rich and who is poor in place where has nothing(according to you), and how far is Sehnsa from Channai? Cos in Sehnsa "The literacy rate of this area is more than 98% because of a number of education institutes working hard to provide quality and modern education."

Edited by Russel Nash

Guest Len B'stard

How about this.

Should i continue?

Dsc00752.jpg

Thats the exact village and town in Kashmir, Azad Kashmir, town Sehnsa, Village Channai, it's a place you can't even find on most maps of the world. Do you see any public libraries? How about electric cables and masts? I didn't think so.

What's the poverty measure there? How is rich and who is poor in place where has nothing(according to you)

Who said it has nothing? It has stuffs, it just doesn't have it for poor people. It has schools, but like i said you gotta afford the fees to get an education from them, it has shops, markets, all that kinda stuff but like I said, with no money you don't have shit. People that have money? Judges, Doctors, lawyers, people from abroad. Even doctors don't have a huge amount. A lot of the money pumped into the town part of the area comes from people from abroad believe it or not, people that immigrated to countries like England and worked jobs over here and invested that money back there, which goes a long way in that country being as how you got 90 something rupees to a pound.

Behind from the top of that valley from where that picture is taken (not to mention a three mile walk over a river and two hills) is the nearest town where you can get all sorts of shit if you have money.

Edited by sugaraylen

How about this.

Should i continue?

Dsc00752.jpg

What's the poverty measure there? How is rich and who is poor in place where has nothing(according to you)

Who said it has nothing? It has stuffs, it just doesn't have it for poor people. It has schools, but like i said you gotta afford the fees to get an education from them, it has shops, markets, all that kinda stuff but like I said, with no money you don't have shit. People that have money? Judges, Doctors, lawyers, people from abroad. Even doctors don't have a huge amount. A lot of the money pumped into the town part of the area comes from people from abroad believe it or not, people that immigrated to countries like England and worked jobs over here and invested that money back there, which goes a long way in that country being as how you got 90 something rupees to a pound.

Behind from the top of that valley from where that picture is taken (not to mention a three mile walk over a river and two hills) is the nearest town where you can get all sorts of shit if you have money.

Every one must be rich in Sehnsa, cos 98% of the pop. is educated.

Guest Len B'stard
"The literacy rate of this area is more than 98% because of a number of education institutes working hard to provide quality and modern education."

You'd do well to consider exactly how statistics regarding that part in the world are compiled.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

"The literacy rate of this area is more than 98% because of a number of education institutes working hard to provide quality and modern education."

You'd do well to consider exactly how statistics regarding that part in the world are compiled.

Another reason for you to go out more.

Probably compiled by said education institutes to demonstrate how hard they're working.

Guest Len B'stard

You've absolutely hit a wall haven't you? :lol: You think a census taker goes hopping over the mountainous terrain their knocking on peoples doors compiling stats? :lol: Or better yet, doing it by way of post! Do you see any letterboxes? Y'wanna know how to get post their, you write down the persons name and village and town and city and it goes to the local post office and you pick it up from there, the houses don't even have individual addresses. And the guy working there goes through it in case someone from abroad has sent some money or something worth money.

Edited by sugaraylen

You've absolutely hit a wall haven't you? :lol: You think a census taker goes hopping over the mountainous terrain their knocking on peoples doors compiling stats? :lol: Or better yet, doing it by way of post! Do you see any letterboxes? Y'wanna know how to get post their, you write down the persons name and village and town and city and it goes to the local post office and you pick it up from there, the houses don't even have individual addresses. And the guy working there goes through it in case someone from abroad has sent some money or something worth money.

Sounds like Kentucky

Guest Len B'stard

Ahhhh i'm sure its all lovely really :) People slag off the American south but, to my limited expierience the few (admittedly very few) i've met from there have always been lovely warm personable frank but terribly polite people, bless em.

Ahhhh i'm sure its all lovely really :) People slag off the American south but, to my limited expierience the few (admittedly very few) i've met from there have always been lovely warm personable frank but terribly polite people, bless em.

That and a tad racist. :lol:

Indeed, talking to you is like talking to a wall. We can agree on that.

If you don't trust statistics you can actually travel there and see it for yourself.

Guest Len B'stard

If you don't trust statistics you can actually travel there and see it for yourself.

Can i ask, do you not understand English well? I'm not being critical it's just you appear to be carrying on a totally alien conversation that is referring to things that haven't been said. I already told you, I'm from there, do you understand much of whats been said so far?

That and a tad racist. :lol:

Thats never reason enough for me to exclude people, ironically enough :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Haha.. terribly polite.

The gunners needs some SA players in order to win something, that's for sure. :shades:

Guest Len B'stard

Haha.. terribly polite.

The gunners needs some SA players in order to win something, that's for sure. :shades:

With the quality of players you lot push out every team on earth could do with one :lol:

Can i ask, do you not understand English well? I'm not being critical it's just you appear to be carrying on a totally alien conversation that is referring to things that haven't been said. I already told you, I'm from there, do you understand much of whats been said so far?

In your world the answer is no. And that's because im poor. Being poor = lack of education and internet. In fact, i'm not real. You just have an overdose of Nescafe and imagining all of this.

Haha.. terribly polite.

With the quality of players you lot push out every team on earth could do with one :lol:

Today in football Arsenal of Sarandi is perhaps the only Arsenal that matters. They win a cup last year.