How readily available do you think the unreleased songs are to members of GnR?

liers

I've kind of wondered about this... How difficult do you think it is for a member of GnR, besides Axl, to get their hands on unreleased material?

For instance, do all the members just have copies of all/most of the unreleased songs featuring axl's vocals and past contributions that they can record off of or listen to at their leisure? Or is there some process they need to go through to get even just one song?

I know people like Tommy, Fortus, Dizzy, and Pitman probably have copies, but the newer people like Bumblefoot, Dj, Frank, do they just have a copy that they record over at free will?

Or, is it possible that Dj, the newest member of GnR, doesn't even know half the songs because he hasn't had a chance to hear them? Is it possible that we know just as much about these hyped titles like "The General", "Jackie Chan", "Atlas Shrugged", Etc as he does?

Haha that's delusional, thinking that Frank and Bumby have unfettered access to Axl's material. Not GNR's material: AXL'S material.

I'm positive none of the new employees have heard anything they haven't played on.

I'm sorry, but that's just plain dumb to think they haven't heard anything they haven't played on. I'll even make the assumption that you meant "recorded" by saying they haven't "played on" it.

I have no doubt there is a process, but that process might be as simple as "hey Axl email me these tracks so I can work on them". Or maybe they go to the studio and have the tracks loaded up there to work on exlusively

Not that I know anything about the inner workings of GNR although it wouldn't surprise me if anyone but Axl has an all-encompassing access to the vault.