If no new album why not be guest appear on other albums?

Bulldog

I think a new album is out of the question for the foreseeable future so why not guest appear on albums like he did on Baz's? Its good publicity, he hardly has to do any work, and we get new music with Axl's vocals on them.

I would have never bought Angel Down if Axl wasn't on it but it turned out to be a really solid record. I would imagine having Axl Rose on your album would help sales (slightly perhaps) so why do you think it is not more common?

I think a new album is out of the question for the foreseeable future so why not guest appear on albums like he did on Baz's? Its good publicity, he hardly has to do any work, and we get new music with Axl's vocals on them.

I would have never bought Angel Down if Axl wasn't on it but it turned out to be a really solid record. I would imagine having Axl Rose on your album would help sales (slightly perhaps) so why do you think it is not more common?

Yeah, but the second he starts showing up on other albums, the common complaint will be "Quit working on everyone else's shit and put out your own!!"

Yeah, but the second he starts showing up on other albums, the common complaint will be "Quit working on everyone else's shit and put out your own!!"

Stop it. Let's not make up imaginary scenarios where Axl is minimally productive (something practically unfathomable at this point, no?) and pretend it's the fans who are impossible to satisfy.

Stop it. Let's not make up imaginary scenarios where Axl is minimally productive (something practically unfathomable at this point, no?) and pretend it's the fans who are impossible to satisfy.

No, no. That's not what I meant to say at all. I was just saying that if he did appear on other records, people would definitely say that. I didn't mean to imply that anyone would be wrong for saying it, I was just saying that they would.

You stop it for once. What Russ said is exactly what would happen and you know it.

You guy are impossible to satisfy. I'm not sure how old you are but the current generation has a very unhealthy sense of entitlement.

I suppose you couldn't be bothered to read Russ' response to me in order to realize you're completely mischaracterizing his point, huh?

He was just trying to save face with his response.
Why would he need to save face if he thought he made a strong point?

I aint arguing around here anymore. Our sense of entitlement are not even comparable.

Keep living a miserable life bitching on a fan forum everyday while I try to make as many shows from my favorite band in 2014 whilst enjoying my fun life.

It's a shame there was no official collaboration with Elton John for example, but unfortunately that ship sailed ages ago.

I don't know if these days artists are knocking on his door begging to work with him. His reputation in the industry precedes him, and then there's the voice...

I suppose you couldn't be bothered to read Russ' response to me in order to realize you're completely mischaracterizing his point, huh?

He was just trying to save face with his response.

Why would he need to save face if he thought he made a strong point?

Wait. What?

No disrespect to 'Cano, but I wasn't "trying to save face" by any means. I was simply clarifying what I was saying.

You stop it for once. What Russ said is exactly what would happen and you know it.

You guy are impossible to satisfy. I'm not sure how old you are but the current generation has a very unhealthy sense of entitlement.

Leaps of logic and assumptions, what you're best at.

I could perhaps see people complaining but at least we would have something. Maybe it would spur him to get back in the studio.