Ashba chat, right now

So if I'm correct, what I'm witnessing is a bunch of South Americans talking to themselves under the false assumption that DJ is reading it.

Dj is chatting. So is Axl Rose, bacardi, UK SUBS, HighVoltage, TABY, Julian Robinson and myself.

Edit: Bacardi: You must really want them to come to brasil. same with you, HV and Subsie

Edited by wfuckinga

I just said "Guy on MYGNR thinks this isn't you, shout him out"

He responded, "Paris, it is me"

So far, he's just been chatting, but here's some recap

-he has obviously met Slash, had dinner w/ him a few years ago "Why people always try to pin us against one another is beyond me, pretty funny if you ask me, it shows how clueless some really are."

-Has never met Buckethead

-Axl is surprisingly not hard to work w/

-only knows of one Mexico date

- knows about the South American tour

-would love for GN'R to play a benefit for Phillipines

-new Sixx AM is done except for vocals on 2 songs

-banned a guy using MSL from chat

-has no interest in being on Dancing w/ the Stars

-Jennifer Batten is fave female guitarist

-no vegetarians in GN'R

Edited by parisrocks

Each to their own but cut Ashba slack he's a good player and fills big shoes with a great attitude plus cared enough to chat with fans who often throw around ridiculous questions, the lengths people go to hate him is more legendary than Axl's mustache and it's quite rude. HE'S A HUMAN!!!

chris-crocker-crying%20dlnqnt.jpg?__SQUA

Edited by Street Of The Blues
  • Like 3

So if I'm correct, what I'm witnessing is a bunch of South Americans talking to themselves under the false assumption that DJ is reading it.

The South American love for DJ Ashba (a man who, other than Ballad of Death, has done jack squat in the name of GNR) never ceases to baffle/astound me. No wonder this band tours there every chance they get.