Ashba chat, right now

I can't believe the immaturity that some of you show on such a regular basis. Why would a DJ Ashba chat even turn into a an Ashba vs Page debate? To even start such a stupid debate just shows your immaturity. Then to take it further by claiming all of these so called "facts" just again highlights your immaturity.

I hate to even be brought into such a rediculous debate, but since I'm here...

Kashmir is up for a grammy, is Ashba????no. Kinda puts the nail in the "more releavant" debate.

Edited by Mike420

Perhaps, but it's a different catagory. It's not "best rock song" or anything current. I can't remember the catagory.

But to be fair, that version of Kashmir is fucking strong!!!! I don't have faith that a nugnr live album would have as strong of a performance.

And gnr would have to be nominated, which I don't think that would happen.

Edited by Mike420

I can't believe the immaturity that some of you show on such a regular basis. Why would a DJ Ashba chat even turn into a an Ashba vs Page debate? To even start such a stupid debate just shows your immaturity. Then to take it further by claiming all of these so called "facts" just again highlights your immaturity.

Kashmir is up for a grammy, is Ashba????no. Kinda puts the nail in the "more releavant" debate.

Awards always determine who is superior and that is why Jethro Tull won an award for best metal song over Metallica.

Can't people like zepplin as well as Ashba?

• Like 1

Awards always determine who is superior and that is why Jethro Tull won an award for best metal song over Metallica.

I'm not the one that started this stupid debate. All I did was respond to it. Next time do a little more reading before you respond.

I'm not the one that started this stupid debate. All I did was respond to it. Next time do a little more reading before you respond.
Read it in it's entirety and was responding to your post.

So much for everyone else being immature.

Edited by shannen

DJ is more important than Jimmy Page. FACT.

I never say that because I just thought it was assumed that everyone knew that.

am I living in a bizarro world? just thought i'd click on this topic to see what ashba was selling in the chat. now he's more important than jimmy page?

am I living in a bizarro world? just thought i'd click on this topic to see what ashba was selling in the chat. now he's more important than jimmy page?
Apparently :lol:

Has never been, nor will ever be.

Was on Fremont Street last night and saw a regular old cover band doing SCoM. Their cheesy ass guitarist still did better on the first half of the solo than Assbutt

Not a fan? :lol:

"Bitter ex -fans" :awesomeface:

If you read it then you would know that it's not me that brought Page even itno this discussion. Someone else decided to say that Ashba is more relavant than Page is in 2014. Perhaps you are delusional also, if you believe that.

For the record I do not base my points in my arguements by tearing someone else down. Because that shows the weakness of your stance. If your points are truely solid, than such tactics are unneeded. But I will respond as needed to show the flaws in others arguments.

Edited by Mike420

Was on Fremont Street last night and saw a regular old cover band doing SCoM. Their cheesy ass guitarist still did better on the first half of the solo than Assbutt

Not a fan? :lol:

"Bitter ex -fans" :awesomeface:

Exactly :lol:

Some "fan" you are, Russ. You just don't understand his brilliance. :lol:

Has never been, nor will ever be.

well thank goodness, I don't think anyone could make a plausible argument for that. I wouldn't be sad if sixx a.m. took off big time and he had to move on.

If you read it then you would know that it's not me that brought Page even itno this discussion. Someone else decided to say that Ashba is more relavant than Page is in 2014. Perhaps you are delusional also, if you believe that.

For the record I do not base my points in my arguements by tearing someone else down. Because that shows the weakness of your stance. If your points are truely solid, than such tactics are unneeded. But I will respond as needed to show the flaws in others arguments.

This is the "honest officer I wasn't the only one speeding" attempt at defending oneself :D

Is this necessary?

Great post Mike.

I wish everybody had your attitude about posting. Unfortunately, most people on here attack the poster rather than their idea/opinion.