Top 12 on-stage freak outs (Axl #6, Slash #4)

Doubt it...source?

Source? The fuck you mean "source"? It's OBVIOUS it was staged.

Volcano's Mom and Dad:Santa Claus isn't real

Volcano: DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE!?!?!

Jesus dude, I know you got a hard on for hating Slash but deluding yourself so something so obvious is something entirely different is a whole new level of crazy. There's gotta be better shit to do in Canada than trash a guitar player over and over again.

• Like 1

Guys ugh the slash & MJ one was half staged, yes Slash was meant to do a solo afterwards, but he wouldn't leave the stage and stayed on longer than he was meant to, MJ had to tell the security to stand down. The first time it occured for the Awards show anyways.

Edited by Chainsforalice

Guys ugh the slash & MJ one was half staged, yes Slash was meant to do a solo afterwards, but he wouldn't leave the stage and stayed on longer than he was meant to, MJ had to tell the security to stand down. The first time it occured for the Awards show anyways.

Had to tell security to stand down? LOL! No.

Freak out? Really?

Exactly. MJ was so pissed off he had Slash come back and do it again.

And like... you just cut his sound if you don't like it. Hasn't anyone seen the Blues Brothers? :P

C'mon, guys. Look at all the smiling and how lame the security guards are and how well-placed everyone is. If they wanted him off the stage, they'd have removed him.

I'm not a MJ fan (couldn't stand him growing up) but he had a thing for bringing in the notable hard rock guitarists (Eddie Van Halen) and other famous musicians at the time. One odd thing is that these videos, and the one dalsh327 posted, show that he worked with MJ enough to have worked out some routines and interact with him enough to share some creative ideas. But in Slash's book, I got the impression they met briefly and Slash was left to do the work while Michael went off and did who knows what. There are probably details about that which hit the cutting room floor from Slash's book, but it's one of the parts that didn't quite jive with reality. That said, maybe the part in Slash's book was about their first encounter, because he does say in the vid dalsh327 posted that he didn't have much to do with MJ for that one. When I read Slash's book, it really sounded like all MJ wanted to do was buy people to buy him more fame.

I'm posting this because they're pretty short and you can compare both shows from 99. I hadn't seen either of them until tonight and I know some of you like "Earth Song" and these both have Slash in them.

This is the full Korea show, and you can see what was supposed to happen with the bridge.

The full Munich show, again with the "bridge" going down faster than it should have. Slash wearing a NIN t-shirt, and once again, won't get off the damn stage!